#/!# Jets vs Browns - Discussion Thread #/!#

Maxman

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

Nope.

The mistakes Darnold makes should have been coached out of him in high school.  

Look at my avatar.  Look at my signature.  I hate Jets head coaches.  Hate hate hate them.  But not Gase.  Because he's good.  Get him a real QB and a new OC, we're in fine shape next year.

SAR I

brienne-gif.gif?quality=90&strip=all&zoo

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Anyone watching who thinks Darnold is still the future is a fool.

Darnold is having a good game. He's not forcing throws. He, like Mayfield has no outside receiver who can get open, or catch the ball. You can't see that.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

True. A positive about him in college was his ability to win contested catches. But the big question is why are so many of his routes contested? With his speed he should be able to separate better. 
I'm a big Mims fan and his straight line speed was good at the combine but that kid looks SLOW when he is playing...maybe the long strides is tricking my eyes.

Sent from the Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

Darnold finally throws it away the one time it probably would've made more sense to take the sack. lol

Genuinely the dumbest QB I've ever seen in the league.

Simple Sam needs to go. I don't care if it's a vet or a rookie I cannot take another year watching this ginger prick spazzing out every week. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 1