#/!# Jets vs Browns - Discussion Thread #/!#

Maxman

2 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

That's irrelevant to the point.

It was 3rd down and it looked like the drive was over. He created some time until Herndon got open.

Gotta give him credit when he makes a good play.

It was a play any QB makes 9 out of 10 times. Our bar is so low with Sam right now we all want to give him a cookie any time he doesn’t sh*t the bed

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Just now, ausman said:

Gase played not to lose.  In that scenario, you run on first down, but pass on second.  If something is open in end zone you use your back as a release to complete an easy one and keep the clock running.

I would pay money to see what's in Gase's head

ughhhh im done, officially done having faith in Darnold...JD needs to get rid of him next year and build around someone new...i'm tired of hearing about 0 weapons this and bad coaching that and whatever other bullsh*t we say to defend him.. he gets the ball in the RZ with a chance to put the game out of reach and he doesn't even come close to being a threat. RIP Sam

• Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Let's talk about this on Zoom.  Naked.  You in?

SAR I

I personally hope Gase is brought back, fans are allowed back & you have to be sitting in MetLife for another 3-13 season. In fact I’m praying for it & don’t you dare sell 1 of your 4 seats, I want you to be there for an 0-8 home stand with Fireman Ed doing the Jets chant on all 4 corner big screens & don’t you dare leave early! You might miss a play that Gase draws up to throw off the following weeks opponent. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

It was a play any QB makes 9 out of 10 times. Our bar is so low with Sam right now we all want to give him a cookie any time he doesn’t sh*t the bed

I don't care what any other QB would have done lol.

You guys who don't like Sam can't give him any credit lol. I want the Jets to draft a new QB and move on from Sam. But when he makes a good play i'm going to give him credit for it. 

I thought that drive was over and he completed a nice pass to Herndon for 11 yards. That's all. Sorry. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Oh jeez. Sorry for commenting that he made a good throw lol.

It's irrelevant who else could have or would have made it.

It was a good play. That's all. 

Some have completely turned on him in the sense that he should never get any type of credit for anything ?.  Also the whole Lawrence crap had them mad 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

So to be clear, the recent streak of Jets plays:
Jets call TO, because they nearly get a delay after Browns' TO.
Throw it away to stop the clock for the Browns.
Delay of game on obvious FG attempt.
Kick out of bounds.

It takes a special level of talent to be this immeasurably stupid at the game of football.

This.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app