The Official 1:00 Jax vs. Chicago (@ Jacksonville) Game Thread:

This is a game that many of us Jet fans (especially during Chicago's 6 game losing streak) have looked forward to (for many of weeks now) as a game that could very well decide, Trevor Lawrence; and now it's come to just that. 

With Minshew being benched and James Robinson being "hurt" the only chance Jet fans have is to hope for Mitch having a bad game with playoff pressure on the line; Sam Darnold has 9 multiple INT games and Mitchell Trubisky has 10 multiple INT games; and today we need for him to make it 11 career games of multiple INT performances. 

2000278122_download(1).jpeg.fb0aaf843376f8abef00272d207621b1.jpeg

739460803_download(2).jpeg.4583562a84c8a8f0b29c56d21055aa4b.jpeg

? Please Lord Plz make Trevor Lawrence a Jet so me and my daughter can study Trevor Lawrence statistics together in order to teach her TD to INT Ratio percentages while making mathematics fun for us and also so I can continue to having fun as an NY Jets fan with more Trevor Lawrence in Green and White photos please Lord please make it happen and more importantly so as Jet fans we can one day experience our next Joe Namath of 1968-1969   ?

• Post of the Week 1

11 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

This is a game that many of us Jet fans (especially during Chicago's 6 game losing streak) have looked forward to (for many of weeks now) as a game that could very well decide, Trevor Lawrence; and now it's come to just that. 

With Minshew being benched and James Robinson being "hurt" the only chance Jet fans have is to hope for Mitch having a bad game with playoff pressure on the line; Sam Darnold has 9 multiple INT games and Mitchell Trubisky has 10 multiple INT games; and today we need for him to make it 11 career games of multiple INT performances. 

2000278122_download(1).jpeg.fb0aaf843376f8abef00272d207621b1.jpeg

739460803_download(2).jpeg.4583562a84c8a8f0b29c56d21055aa4b.jpeg

? Please Lord Plz make Trevor Lawrence a Jet so me and my daughter can study Trevor Lawrence statistics together in order to teach her TD to INT Ratio percentages while making mathematics fun for us and also so I can continue to having fun as an NY Jets fan with more Trevor Lawrence in Green and White photos please Lord please make it happen and more importantly so as Jet fans we can one day experience our next Joe Namath of 1968-1969   ?

Hi.

image.jpeg.19f9cfeacdf51f9c4a492e93bb1fb6e1.jpeg

Shut your filthy blow hole.

• Haha 1