SOR IS CORRECT: KEEP GASE!

Ghost

Those are very kind words Tarell.  But you should know that you can still be his friend, even his best if you want, but that he shouldn't be coaching the New York Jets.  Spend the holidays with him, send him Christmas cards, invite him to your barbecues, but Adam Gase hasn't done enough to earn another year coaching this team.  He has his moments and an occasional success, just nowhere near enough of them.

14 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Wow look at this team give up on the Hated Adam Gase AGAIN. Didn’t they hear what that perpetually injured Dolphins draft bust right tackle said about him? Remember when the incredible Leveon Bell was being held back by Evil Adam Gase?? 

Why didn't they play for him the 1st 13 games then? 

I'd love my boss too if he paid me millions of dollars for being bad

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Wow look at this team give up on the Hated Adam Gase AGAIN. Didn’t they hear what that perpetually injured Dolphins draft bust right tackle said about him? Remember when the incredible Leveon Bell was being held back by Evil Adam Gase?? 

An awful lot of players also said they’d walk through a wall for Bowles.  I guess that’s not the same as blocking or tackling or passing etc.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I think two things are true: 1. Gase stinks and 2. Players compete for him and Gase is unfairly maligned in that one respect

I’ll give you another 

3) Gase was forced to coach with one hand tied behind his back by his GM who took one of least talented rosters in the NFL(that Gase managed to win 7 games with the previous year) and gave him an even worse roster 

• Post of the Week 3

19 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Who gives a flying **** they didn't give up? That's the only good thing people can say about Gase is that his loser teams don't give up. No one gives a sh*t 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

31 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Players love to play for Adam Gase because they know they will never be held accountable.  And for some, they're just happy to be in the NFL and know on a real team they wouldnt.

• Upvote 1