**** ing dolphags will get the #3 pick

QB1

6 minutes ago, QB1 said:

Unreal 

Nah, the Dolphins ****ed up by drafting Tua over Herbert. Always knew Herbert would be better. If the Dolphins were smart they'd draft Wilson after we take Fields. They won't do that though since they suck at evaluating qbs and probably take Sewell even though they just drafted a LT.

Bill O'brien like his mentor Belli was a beyond atrocious GM.  Lousy coach as well, most overrate guy in the league for years.

Dolphins made a shrewd gutsy trade and it paid off.  If Russel wilson got hurt in game one for the hawks the jets would be looking at another top 10 pick easy.

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

They played Tua this season to see what they have. Unlike the Jets, teams dont need 4 seasons to "see what they have." The Dolphins will look to draft a QB at 3. Makes things very interesting for the Jets.

I disagree.  They’re going to make the playoffs with Tua and fitz, and they’ll draft Sewell at 3 unless the jets trade out so another team like cincy can take him at 2.  I doubt the phins will admit their qb mistake in 2021.  So if the jets traded out and Sewell went 2 i expect the dolphins to take chase or try to trade back to a team that covets one of the qbs.

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

They played Tua this season to see what they have. Unlike the Jets, teams dont need 4 seasons to "see what they have." The Dolphins will look to draft a QB at 3. Makes things very interesting for the Jets.

Lol, Tua is a not a bust after 10-11 games. 

I doubt the Dolphins draft a QB at 3 as of now. 

4 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Well said. I would take a flier on Tua once he hits the scrap heap. Who am I kidding. Get him. Improvement over Sam. Which isn't saying much.

I actually think the Dolphins picking at 3 might be beneficial for the Jets.  The Falcons may really be in the QB market as well as Sewell market, and I imagine the Bengals will want Sewell more than any player in the draft.  Could allow the Jets to move down and gain more picks, but not move far and still potentially land a QB or other high end player.  

5 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I actually think the Dolphins picking at 3 might be beneficial for the Jets.  The Falcons may really be in the QB market as well as Sewell market, and I imagine the Bengals will want Sewell more than any player in the draft.  Could allow the Jets to move down and gain more picks, but not move far and still potentially land a QB or other high end player.  

I can definitely see the falcons wanting to trade up for fields.

24 minutes ago, artemusclyde said:

Nah, the Dolphins ****ed up by drafting Tua over Herbert. Always knew Herbert would be better. If the Dolphins were smart they'd draft Wilson after we take Fields. They won't do that though since they suck at evaluating qbs and probably take Sewell even though they just drafted a LT.

I’d rather Wilson over Fields, so let’s hope that we don’t pick Fields lol

Not sure the thread title is appropriate. The dolphins traded the Texans an all pro left tackle for that first round pick so good for them for getting a decent return on it. As far as the phins looking to draft qb in the first round there is almost no chance. Maybe if fields fell to them they would take a look otherwise they will take a qb in the later rounds or at worst their later pick.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app