Poll: Cut 'em or Keep 'em?

Poll: Cut 'em or Keep 'em?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Poll: Cut 'em or Keep 'em? Frank Gore

• Keep him!
    • Cut him! (You can't possibly mean this. You're seriously going to cut the #3 rushing leader of all time?!)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/01/2021 at 05:36 PM

Get this clown the hell off the team lol. 

I can't stand Frank Gore. Nothing worse than watching a bad team feed a 37 year old running back every week. If Gore had built a HOF career with the Jets I would feel different about him. But he didn't. He's on his way out and the Jets are just one of the final stops while he adds to his rushing totals. 

He can't be gone fast enough for me.

12 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Get this clown the hell off the team lol. 

I can't stand Frank Gore. Nothing worse than watching a bad team feed a 37 year old running back every week. If Gore had built a HOF career with the Jets I would feel different about him. But he didn't. He's on his way out and the Jets are just one of the final stops while he adds to his rushing totals. 

He can't be gone fast enough for me.

Frank Gore is anything but a clown. He is probably the only reason that this team never quit, a consummate pro who comes to work every day. That is something that will last quite awhile with these young kids. You may want to rethink this one.

6 minutes ago, section314 said:

Frank Gore is anything but a clown. He is probably the only reason that this team never quit, a consummate pro who comes to work every day. That is something that will last quite awhile with these young kids. You may want to rethink this one.

I get it. But I don't care lol. I'm tired of watching him play and take reps from guys like Perrine, Johnson, and Adams. It's great that he's a good example for the young guys. Maybe he should be a position coach or offensive assistant or something.

If he was a cheerleader on the sideline who played in a very limited role that would be one thing. But instead he's the feature back. Continuing to go to him even after Ty Johnson and Josh Adams had great games after he got hurt was criminal by Gase.