NFL Head Coach Changes *** Complete ***

Sarge4Tide

1 minute ago, Icer said:

Aside from maybe the Lions, we will have the least attractive HC opening available. Lets hope people think as highly of JD around the league as we've heard

I think Atlanta might be the best. Arthur Blank is a great owner.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Arthur Blank is awesome!  It's such a shame about that Superbowl.  I hope he does get one eventually.

I know. After that blown Super Bowl, I can remember a few NFL owners who were actually sad for him not winning it. You can probably count on one hand how many times you ever heard them say that about one of their competitors.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

My guesses.

• I feel like Jax will give Urban a TON of control in personnel and let him handpick GM. With Lawrence + their picks + cap space, Urban will never be in a better position to jump to the NFL.

• Jets top pick is Campbell and while they might have a good shot at him, I feel he stays in college, and Douglas pairs a young Joe Brady with Marvin Lewis as assistant HC. A year too soon is better than a year too late.

• Daboll is a Cali boy and Herbert is a star in the rising who can rival Josh Allen.

• Philly goes for a culture builder and someone who isn’t looking to overtake Howie, after letting Pederson go.

• Salah with Mike McDaniels as OC goes back home to Michigan.

• John Dorsey becomes GM in Houston, bringing his old pal Bienemy.

• Falcons look to Tennessee to poach their front office and pair him with Arthur Smith who can maximize the last few years of Matt Ryan’s career. 

• I could Minnesota possibly moving on, but with another 2 years on Kirk Cousins’ contract they may just ride out another year or Zimmer before they cut Cousins and do a complete reboot.

If this scenario played out, and he wasn't our next HC, I would be really bummed out.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Pederson is solidly on my "do not hire" list. He sucks.

Why?

11 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Well, I think the success in 2017 was largely Frank Reich who has shown to be a good HC. I see no development in the Eagles team and Wentz has completely collapsed. His in game decision making is suspect and he does not strike me as a good leader. They caught lightning in a bottle with a pretty stacked team and Reich being able to work the offense with Foles, but they have just been extremely ordinary since.

You make some good points. Pederson made the playoffs for two years after Reich left, and had them in contention to win the division until yesterday.Also, benching Wentz and going with Hurts showed a ton of leadership, I believe. Supposedly, Wentz is not a popular guy with his teammates, and Pederson did what he had to do. Probably wished he did it sooner. May cost him his job.

Heard on Sirius that Pederson may talk to Seattle about OC job.

• Upvote 1