I want Brian Daboll to be our HC.

johnnyjet

8 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

He will be one of the most sought after HC in the league. Because of  catastrophically winning a couple meaningless games the Jets are now a bottom tier destination. In other words, Brian Daboll is rejecting us.

Do you have to comment on every topic what a sh*t show the Jets are?   It’s pretty freaking boring. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Joe Jets fan said:

Do you have to comment on every topic what a sh*t show the Jets are?   It’s pretty freaking boring. 

They are 2-13 and will probably reject drafting the franchise QB's available to them because they still believe in the worst starting QB in the league. Excuse me for being obsessed with what a sh*t show they are.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

His names been mentioned.  JD has a good connection through Baltimore.   If Lewis is still pulling for a head coaching job though.  That would make sense he stays at Arizona State.

The name of every candidate has been discussed and more will be,

We have no idea what JDs having worked for the Ravens means.  Does it mean he likes Wink or hates him?  I dont assume.  

Also, twitter nonsense about who we may hire while we still have a HC is as meaningless as any report ever, their guess is no better than yours or mine

I've wanted Daboll from day 1, I'll put my guess in, Daboll it is

I am not saying Daboll could not be a good HC, and that he has not been a great OC.

But I think the Jets need to consider a candidates leadership and management abilities as well, and I don't know how much of those Daboll has or has developed.  He seems to have done a good job coaching and developing a QB and an offense.  

For the most part, the past first time HCs the Jets have hired have been good to great coordinators.  They have not ended well.

I think Daboll will see this, and will probably realize that starting his HC career with the Jets is not the greatest idea, particularly if he has other options.  If for no other reason, he does not want to end up in the Jets First Time HC Hall of Fame.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, johnnyjet said:

He has helped develop Allen and he runs a nice creative offense.  He may not be the genius Gase is.  But I like what I see 

‘Don’t be surprised if the Bills win it all. 

I still don't think the Bills win the SB, but they will be a tough out.  If Allen takes care of the football and doesn't make dumb mistakes they'll be competitive until the end.  The Chiefs, Packers and Bills look like the three best teams in the NFL right now.

12 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I still don't think the Bills win the SB, but they will be a tough out.  If Allen takes care of the football and doesn't make dumb mistakes they'll be competitive until the end.  The Chiefs, Packers and Bills look like the three best teams in the NFL right now.

Agreed.

The Bills can beat anybody. 

However, I do think the Bills need to get over that hump of winning their first playoff game in forever. The one team I would not want to be matched up with in the first round is the Ravens. If they get out of the first round, they can win the whole thing (although KC is still the favorite) 

• Upvote 1

Josh Allen is responsible for Brian Daboll's success, not the other way around. Look at Daboll's offenses before he stumbled onto Josh Allen. Some team is going to make a mistake assuming that he can turn any QB into a star. The truth is Josh Allen is a unicorn and you guys passed on him when you had the chance. No head coaching hire is going to undo that.

• Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, johnnyjet said:

He has helped develop Allen and he runs a nice creative offense.  He may not be the genius Gase is.  But I like what I see 

‘Don’t be surprised if the Bills win it all. 

This is who I want as well. 

Just now, BillsFanBurner said:

Josh Allen is responsible for Brian Daboll's success, not the other way around. Look at Daboll's offenses before he stumbled onto Josh Allen. Some team is going to make a mistake assuming that he can turn any QB into a star. The truth is Josh Allen is a unicorn and you guys passed on him when you had the chance. No head coaching hire is going to undo that.

Thank you for the feedback. Congratulations on the season. Enjoy your playoff loss in January and then watching your:

1) Offensive staff get dismantled

2) Josh Allen taking a step back because everything you wrote was wrong

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1