It Will be Nice to Root for a Win Again

4 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

I don't know about you, but I have found rooting against the Jets to be stressful and not fun.  Now that our draft spot is locked in,  I will enjoy rooting, without reservation, for the Jets to embarrass Belicheat and the Pats.  Onward and upwards!

I'm with you.  This whole season has been disgusting and distasteful to all fans.  I'd like the Jets to step on Belichick's neck next sunday for the entire 60 minutes.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

6 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

I don't know about you, but I have found rooting against the Jets to be stressful and not fun.  Now that our draft spot is locked in,  I will enjoy rooting, without reservation, for the Jets to embarrass Belicheat and the Pats.  Onward and upwards!

this should be voted "Post of the Month"!

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

No rooting for wins until Gase is gone. Pats need to annihilate Gase Sunday and send him off in style.  Gotta play it safe. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Biggs said:

I would root for a win but will it be a legit win if the Pats tank?

Nothing feels legit in 2020, but yes.  I'd like to see Belish*t miserable after the game the same way he was last night in the presser.  Never saw him so despondent. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, QB1 said:

Now they will go back to getting their faces stomped in. No way we beat the pats. This franchise is cursed.

you obviously didn't watch the Pats last night.  They are worse than the Jets right now.  The Jets will beat them and probably by a wide margin next week.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JetsFan1986 said:

I always root for wins.  I have young kids who are Jet fans and we watch the Jets to win obviously.  Look if we went 0-16 and got the top pick I could accept that but I don’t root for losses or advocate tanking on purpose 

Making your kids Jets fans. What kind of father does that to his kids. You’re despicable. I’m reporting you to ACS. 

3C6A7B37-DCE2-4A3C-9732-17CF06161516.jpeg

• Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

oh dear god....

Every report out there is Gase is gone after Sunday regardless what happens.....

Just chill and root for your team

Nah love that bewildered look Gase has after every loss at the post game press conference. Can’t wait to hear it one last time Sunday when he says one last time ‘we’ll look at the film”. 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

Fwiw, if we lose and Jax wins, we get the 1st pick of the 2nd round

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

No rooting for wins until Gase is gone. Pats need to annihilate Gase Sunday and send him off in style.  Gotta play it safe. 

That’s in the back of my mind as well but I’m going to trust our board insiders on Gase and root for Darnold and this team to embarrass BB

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

That’s in the back of my mind as well but I’m going to trust our board insiders on Gase and root for Darnold and this team to embarrass BB

He’s another one I want out of here. Take no prisoners, leave no doubt. Darnold Sunday stats vs. Pats 3-20 for 6 yards, 4 INT’s....2 fumbles.....5 sacks and a safety. Gotta play it safe. 

• Thumb Down 2