It Will be Nice to Root for a Win Again

6 hours ago, SAR I said:

I did not want Gase when he was hired

Now that he knows Gase is fired after week 17? He's trying to "change his tune". 

Nope. Not going to work @SAR I

You trolled this entire fan base while we all hated Gase. You tried to make our 2020 year worse than it already was. 

And you ENJOYED it.

You continued to talk him up while mushing him in our face every chance you got. 

Once Gase is fired?

I'm one who won't forget and will TROLL YOU and mush your face into Adam Gase's firing like no tomorrow (you deserve it).

I won't stop either (you deserve it). 

1588571521_JetHCs.png.1c5d51feec106e8eb2166d2933c520f1.png.2a3b8d82bc9786b9545ecbf36c59ca92.png

??

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Biggs said:

BB looked miserable after winning for a decade.  I sort of feel sorry for him having to feel miserable win or lose.  I feel like the postman having been bitten by the nasty dog on the street for a decade showing up at the house and seeing him lying in the yard whimpering in pain.  On the other hand if he's going to be miserable regardless of the results I guess a little kick while he's lying on the ground is okay.

Nobody felt sorry for him when he was up by 4 scores in the 4th and still having Brady throw bomb's...lol

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Now that he knows Gase is fired after week 17? He's trying to "change his tune". 

Nope. Not going to work @SAR I

You trolled this entire fan base while we all hated Gase. You tried to make our 2020 year worse than it already was. 

And you ENJOYED it.

You continued to talk him up while mushing him in our face every chance you got. 

Once Gase is fired?

I'm one who won't forget and will TROLL YOU and mush your face into Adam Gase's firing like no tomorrow (you deserve it).

I won't stop either (you deserve it). 

1588571521_JetHCs.png.1c5d51feec106e8eb2166d2933c520f1.png.2a3b8d82bc9786b9545ecbf36c59ca92.png

??

The guy was entitled to advocate for his guy. I don't believe you have cause for revenge. If you are proven correct, isn't that good enough?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

The guy was entitled to advocate for his guy. I don't believe you have cause for revenge. If you are proven correct, isn't that good enough?

Ok. But I guarantee you he's going to troll our next head coach all because he's butthurt over Adam Gase being fired. 

I hope I'm wrong. 

But what's your excuse for him making fun of Mets fans? ?‍♂️

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Ok. But I guarantee you he's going to troll our next head coach all because he's butthurt over Adam Gase being fired. 

I hope I'm wrong. 

But what's your excuse for him making fun of Mets fans? ?‍♂️

I have to have an excuse?  He is him and I am me.  I just don't take it that seriously.

10 hours ago, FloridaJetsFan said:

I want to swim in the ocean of Pats fans tears!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

What Pats fans? That bus is empty after last nights whooping. Just like the empty FleetCenter after the big 3 were gone you could hear a pin drop in that place until they got good again. New England Patriot fans are complete front runners.

• Upvote 1

Bill Belichick hasn't had double digit losses since the 2000 season, as his team went 5-11 in his first season as HC with the Patriots after spurning the Jets. In 1991 he went 6-10 in his first year as head coach of the Browns, then in 1995 he went 5-11 in his last year as coach of the Browns He bookended his career in Cleveland with double digit losses, and perhaps we can stick it to Belichick by bookENDing his career in New England with double digit losses. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Bill Belichick hasn't had double digit losses since the 2000 season, as his team went 5-11 in his first season as HC with the Patriots after spurning the Jets. In 1991 he went 6-10 in his first year as head coach of the Browns, then in 1995 he went 5-11 in his last year as coach of the Browns He bookended his career in Cleveland with double digit losses, and perhaps we can stick it to Belichick by bookENDing his career in New England with double digit losses. 

Wouldn't it be great if Belicheat retired !?!?!?!

• Sympathy 1

11 hours ago, SAR I said:

It's not a "hand".  It's common sense.  The Jets have no reason to fire Adam Gase because a) this team was not capable of winning once Douglas nuked the roster and b) the Jets can't recruit a superior option especially now in light of losing Lawrence.

The White Monday meltdown is going to be epic, though.  I bought a new laptop with a faster processor just to keep up with the traffic.  And I bought some green eyeblack and a new Spotlight White Mims jersey just for the occasion.  Some apps and some Bud Light Seltzer from a PSL Owners mug too.

SAR I

Bacon wrapped scallops?