For All the Gase Apologists...Official "Condolences" Thread..

In an effort to be sensitive and understanding...
In this very trying time for you...
No matter when the inevitable next HC canning comes, we are all Jet brothers and sisters after all...
We, the Gase bashers, are very sorry for your loss...
Leave your well-wishes here...
tenor.gif?itemid=7522205&key=ec1ea3ce956dedd7f6778a7d25840c36f42aaad233335d60d86af5036ba8304a

There’s only been one asinine apologist here and he can GFH on his way out the door.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jetswinbaby! said:

No matter when the inevitable next HC canning comes, we are all Jet brothers and sisters after all...

tenor.gif?itemid=7522205

Speak for yourself...  Its almost a sweet as watching BB losing it last night...  I am enjoying the moment because I am ecstatic that loser, arrogant twit, has been fired.  My only regret is that it took this long!  

2 hours ago, jetswinbaby! said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7522205

Where has there been a single solitary Gase apology.

Just cos Sam sucks balls doesnt make Gase a good HC. 

In all fairness I did have about a 5-6 week stretch where I gave Gase some benefit of the doubt because he seemed to hold the team togerther and play hard. That is actually still true, but he is just very bad at the actually coaching part. He seems like he could be a really good passing coordinator to bring ideas to the OC but I think HC and even OC is past his actual ability level.

I really like Gase’s disposition and assertiveness....and i actually think he is a good football man...but he is the anti Rex...he thinks he can do whatever he wants with whoever he wants and impose his scheme on others. Some of the things he does, like running Gore into the line over and over just blows my mind.