I want Brian Schottenheimer to be our head coach

45 minutes ago, Maxman said:

@pointman I just looked, no need to send multiple neg reps like that. His whole page is lined up with neg reps from you. 

I didn't check this thread and I don't know the backstory but that isn't what the system is designed for.  Please put him on ignore if there is an issue here. 

Thanks.

You actually didn't see what happened then. He followed me around neg repping me. Posts not even related to him or this thread. Once he got started, he scattered them around other threads and negged a ton of posts. I only neg repped posts I disliked, mainly about Schotty being back. If you look, I didn't even follow up his neg repped posts. In fact, I upvoted his post as well. Its on him, not me. I didn't do what he did. He played a neg rep game, I didn't. 

2 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

You didn't hurt me silly. I'm sorry I made you hit that report button. Let's get back to the Wild Card thread. ?

haha gonna have to keep searching, peanut. I didn't report you. But it is understandable.. someone reporting the idea of Schotty being brought back. Troll or not. 

• WTF? 1

On 1/5/2021 at 4:36 PM, Biggs said:

They were 10 and 6 in 2006 and went to the playoffs.  You usually confuse opinions as facts but you generally get the facts straight.  You okay?  

I was referencing when you discussed the Jets were coming off a 4-12 season.  I think you knew that but had nowhere else to attack my post.

Just now, nyjunc said:

I was referencing when you discussed the Jets were coming off a 4-12 season.  I think you knew that but had nowhere else to attack my post.

No you weren't.  why lie about it?  You were wrong you could have let it die but you wanted the last word so you made up BS.  You're obviously a troll. 

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, Biggs said:

No you weren't.  why lie about it?  You were wrong you could have let it die but you wanted the last word so you made up BS.  You're obviously a troll. 

Go back and read it, is pretty obvious what I was referring to.  Stop this nonsense now, you know damn well I know the jets record from each during my lifetime.

Just now, nyjunc said:

Go back and read it, is pretty obvious what I was referring to.  Stop this nonsense now, you know damn well I know the jets record from each during my lifetime.

Which is why I asked if you were okay.  I thought perhaps you had a concussion and needed a neurological check up.  You've always been a troll but you usually get your facts straight.  I was genuinely worried about your mental health. 

• Thumb Down 1

52 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Brian Schottenheimer sucks and I don’t think he survives past next season as Seattle’s OC

Carrol is already publicly complaining about him, once Wilson starts doing it too it’s over

Carrol's not been past the divisional round of the playoffs since 2014 season. He's squandered Russell Wilson's prime. You can't just blame Seattle’s front office...he has a lot of influence with the roster. I believe his run is coming to an end in Seattle. His act is getting old.

1 hour ago, Biggs said:

The definition of "troll" is not "someone who disagrees with me."

5 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Carrol's not been past the divisional round of the playoffs since 2014 season. He's squandered Russell Wilson's prime. You can't just blame Seattle’s front office...he has a lot of influence with the roster. I believe his run is coming to an end in Seattle. His act is getting old.

Carroll, like Wilson, is worshipped in Seattle

Schotty isn’t surviving next season