Are you excited to go to games in person next year?

Maxman

Let's leave all the "other stuff" out of this. @Lot K Tailgaters gave me a good idea in the Covid Club forum. He basically asked, will you go to games next year?

For me, I can't wait. I miss it. The Jets gave us a nice pass with picking this season to be terrible. Next year though I will be there as soon as we are allowed back, hopefully all year.

You?

• Upvote 2

They're developing a "Covid Vaccine Passport" which basically proves that you've been vaccinated. It sounds as though at some point in 2021 you will have to provide that to board flights, get entrance to concerts and sporting events, among other things. I, personally, will be getting vaccinated at some point.  My wife is getting vaccinated this morning, I guess she's important and I'm not lol.  Once that all happens I'll def go to games again although I will be wearing a mask unless the vaccine passport is required to enter the stadium. 

• Sympathy 2

I’d love to think both my land (the Uk) and the USA can have made enough headway with a vaccine etc..... by next winter for me to get over again and see a game.

Really missed my annual trip this time. Love it every time, even when we play rubbish. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

Let's leave all the "other stuff" out of this. @Lot K Tailgaters gave me a good idea in the Covid Club forum. He basically asked, will you go to games next year?

For me, I can't wait. I miss it. The Jets gave us a nice pass with picking this season to be terrible. Next year though I will be there as soon as we are allowed back, hopefully all year.

You?

Do you think the odds are 100% there will be a full stadium of fans? I really hope so but who knows, it could still be no fans

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

We'll see how this all plays out.  While I'd love to be back in the stands and tailgating next season I'm still a little skeptical of the effectiveness of the vaccine. I'm someone who's had current/prior health issues ( both cancer & diabetes) so I need to be cautious , but if things are looking up pandemic wise by September I'll be there.

• Upvote 2

nope I am done

been going since I was 5-over 300 games attended

combination of factors of why I wont be going.

I will be walking away from my paid psls too-they have no value.

If the Jets managed to get Trevor I would have maybe hung in there a bit longer -the amount I spend on tickets  I could get a bunch of new tvs for my homes and then have vacation money left every year lol

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, QB1 said:

If you’re vaccinated and the majority of the population is as well the idea of a “passport” is a useless, draconian, invasion of privacy. 

No politics, this is about going to Jets games which a passport won't be required for.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Rhg1084 said:

Do you think the odds are 100% there will be a full stadium of fans? I really hope so but who knows, it could still be no fans

I think so but it seems like I am in the minority with that thought. I am not sure they will be full, but I think they will be allowed to sell all tickets.

1 minute ago, kmnj said:

nope I am done

been going since I was 5-over 300 games attended

combination of factors of why I wont be going.

I will be walking away from my paid psls too-they have no value.

If the Jets managed to get Trevor I would have maybe hung in there a bit longer -the amount I spend on tickets  I could get a bunch of new tvs for my homes and then have vacation money left every year lol

I do think Trevor would have been a ticket selling game changer. I think so many people have walked away from PSLs and more are about to happen.

Just now, QB1 said:

You’re asking for it with this thread...

Read the first sentence. If you want us to crack down on things we can, that would involve things like making sure users kept to their first name rather than switch them.

It is a simple question in the thread. But I am asking for it because you took it to the government is out to get us level. Plenty of places for that, this is not one of them.

This thread is asking if people are allowed back at Metlife, will you go.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

For anyone tentative about getting the vaccine, I got my first dose of it last week (2nd due on Jan.12).

I was fine, as was everyone else I work with. No side effects besides a little arm soreness.

When you have a chance to get it, I recommend doing so.

Good news!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

No politics, this is about going to Jets games which a passport won't be required for.

I’m not so sure about there being no pass, at least for the next 2 years. I work in healthcare and everything I’m hearing as far as post-vax plan is that EVERYTHING is on the table.

There is a decent chance that a vaccine pass will be requires for hospitals, schools, games, concerts, flights, etc. The pass will specify clearance for those who physically cannot get the vax due to health or religious issues...but that is going to be a strict line as to those who fall in that group.

Restaurants may be left with their own discretion as to enforce vax pass entry, or state mandate depending in which state you live in.

Masks will also be around for some time.

• Upvote 2

I am very much looking forward to getting to games again in the fall.  I usually travel to a couple of games a year, and obviously did not have the chance to do that this year, and I missed it.

Will have to see how things play out over the next 8-9 months, but I would think that I will be comfortable going to games by the teim the fall rolls around.

• Upvote 1

I will attend games if the situation isn't one where i'm treated like a prisoner being told what to do how and when to do it. 

Otherwise I will remain home in the luxury of my own home where the beer and food is cheaper and better and there is no line for the bathroom and I can park in my driveway without paying $30 

15 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

For anyone tentative about getting the vaccine, I got my first dose of it last week (2nd due on Jan.12).

I was fine, as was everyone else I work with. No side effects besides a little arm soreness.

When you have a chance to get it, I recommend doing so.

My wife got hers today. 

• Upvote 4