Are you excited to go to games in person next year?

Maxman

56 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

deleted

I deleted your post. You know better. It was either that or ban you for posting political BS. This was a simple thread asking if people are excited. Didn't need your thoughts on the world.

You are welcome.

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

I have some fears there myself.  They better not try to roll out 3 hour tailgates.

Or even worse no tailgates at all, staggered arrival times , directed to spots and ushered into the stadium. Its not an easy thing to pull off put I have my worries. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I deleted your post. You know better. It was either that or ban you for posting political BS. This was a simple thread asking if people are excited. Didn't need your thoughts on the world.

You are welcome.

Fair enough, lol. I'll just leave it at I'm not optimistic we'll actually be attending games this year normaly 

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

I have some fears there myself.  They better not try to roll out 3 hour tailgates.

Hoping for the best and the only reason I would get the vaccine is to get the "card" showing I was so I can do the stuff I want.  I would go even if I did not go into the game if Tix are scarce, but I am sure they will be at 50% capacity and not because of the virus.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SayNoToDMC said:

Fair enough, lol. I'll just leave it at I'm not optimistic we'll actually be attending games this year normaly 

Thank you lol.

This version reads a little bit better than the last one haha.

1 hour ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

If they reduce tailgating times I’ll have to reconsider attending games.  Tailgating is more fun than the game or it’s been that way for the last ten seasons lol.  

If they reduce tailgating times I am going at the same time. I will wait in line and tailgate in the RV. Then just park when the let us.  :)

It would change how we cook obviously and we wouldn't set as much up for the tailgate. 

On 1/21/2021 at 5:05 PM, Maxman said:

If they reduce tailgating times I am going at the same time. I will wait in line and tailgate in the RV. Then just park when the let us.  :)

It would change how we cook obviously and we wouldn't set as much up for the tailgate. 

22112112.gif

..We'll be waiting also  ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2021 at 5:05 PM, Maxman said:

@Maxman in his RV first home game fans allowed back in the stadium 2021 NY Jets season. 

Find GIFs with the latest and newest hashtags! Search, discover and share your favorite Under The Bus GIFs. The best GIFs are on GIPHY.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/21/2021 at 8:39 AM, extmenace said:

I live in FL. Tough for me to see the Jets play in person...with that being said, I’ve been to one game. Pretty sure it was the Jets worst loss in team history....

FA49952A-4D95-4E00-BAE0-FF707854920A.jpeg

I was at that game too. Back when the stadium was nicknamed Al-Teal. That was the longest walk from the stadium to the parking lot in my life ?

57 minutes ago, juxsta said:

I was at that game too. Back when the stadium was nicknamed Al-Teal. That was the longest walk from the stadium to the parking lot in my life ?

Lol. I still remember hearing “move dem chains, move dem chains, move. Dem. Chains.” Over and over and over again. 

On 2/1/2021 at 8:46 PM, #90 said:

I truly doubt Gestapo Murphy will let fans into the Stadium for at least another year. GOVERNMENT CONTROL.

(Remember, in March, we just needed two weeks to flatten the curve)

Plenty of places for your political hot takes, this isn't one of them.

• Upvote 1