Maxman

Are you excited to go to games in person next year?

On 1/12/2021 at 12:43 AM, Maxman said:

What lot do you tailgate in now?  Do you still go every week? (not counting this year of course).

And yes, I miss it to. Definitely can't wait.

Lot L11 on a island. Who knows what the new rules will be. 

• Upvote 1

I live in FL. Tough for me to see the Jets play in person...with that being said, I’ve been to one game. Pretty sure it was the Jets worst loss in team history....

FA49952A-4D95-4E00-BAE0-FF707854920A.jpeg

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, FlagmanL11 said:

Lot L11 on a island. Who knows what the new rules will be. 

I have some fears there myself.  They better not try to roll out 3 hour tailgates.

56 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

deleted

I deleted your post. You know better. It was either that or ban you for posting political BS. This was a simple thread asking if people are excited. Didn't need your thoughts on the world.

You are welcome.

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

I have some fears there myself.  They better not try to roll out 3 hour tailgates.

Or even worse no tailgates at all, staggered arrival times , directed to spots and ushered into the stadium. Its not an easy thing to pull off put I have my worries. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I deleted your post. You know better. It was either that or ban you for posting political BS. This was a simple thread asking if people are excited. Didn't need your thoughts on the world.

You are welcome.

Fair enough, lol. I'll just leave it at I'm not optimistic we'll actually be attending games this year normaly 

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Hoping for the best and the only reason I would get the vaccine is to get the "card" showing I was so I can do the stuff I want.  I would go even if I did not go into the game if Tix are scarce, but I am sure they will be at 50% capacity and not because of the virus.  

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

If they reduce tailgating times I’ll have to reconsider attending games.  Tailgating is more fun than the game or it’s been that way for the last ten seasons lol.  

3 hours ago, SayNoToDMC said:

Fair enough, lol. I'll just leave it at I'm not optimistic we'll actually be attending games this year normaly 

Thank you lol.

This version reads a little bit better than the last one haha.

1 hour ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

If they reduce tailgating times I’ll have to reconsider attending games.  Tailgating is more fun than the game or it’s been that way for the last ten seasons lol.  

If they reduce tailgating times I am going at the same time. I will wait in line and tailgate in the RV. Then just park when the let us.  :)

It would change how we cook obviously and we wouldn't set as much up for the tailgate. 

23 hours ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Waiting to return to tailgating at Metlife.  

D4914F4E-0D21-44FA-B950-4A3BDC794BD5.jpeg

tumblr_nqjintTvZ61t08kbco5_500.gif

On 1/21/2021 at 11:49 AM, Maxman said:

i'm ready to..

tumblr_noqsqshTxF1qetk8mo1_250.gif

...Tailgate !   😘

On 1/21/2021 at 5:05 PM, Maxman said:

If they reduce tailgating times I am going at the same time. I will wait in line and tailgate in the RV. Then just park when the let us.  :)

It would change how we cook obviously and we wouldn't set as much up for the tailgate. 

22112112.gif

..We'll be waiting also  😎