Let's Make A Deal!

slats

Pick one....  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one....

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2021 at 05:14 PM

Can't trade back with Cincy if we want to keep Sewell from going to Miami.  Can't see Cincy beating the Ravens with the Ravens on a roll and needing a win to get into the playoffs.

Also because the final week is all division games, strength of schedule will basically be a wash.  Draft order is not going to change very much at all this weekend as a result of SOS.

With both Atlanta and Houston/Miami losing this week, at best Atlanta possibly could squeak ahead of Houston/Miami.  But, that would require Dal and Sea to lose (lowering ATL's SOS) and KC and NE win (increasing Houston/Mia SOS).

Unfortunately Dal and Sea are favored and KC and NE are dogs this week. 

8 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Can't trade back with Cincy if we want to keep Sewell from going to Miami.  Can't see Cincy beating the Ravens with the Ravens on a roll and needing a win to get into the playoffs.

Also because the final week is all division games, strength of schedule will basically be a wash.  Draft order is not going to change very much at all this weekend as a result of SOS.

With both Atlanta and Houston/Miami losing this week, at best Atlanta possibly could squeak ahead of Houston/Miami.  But, that would require Dal and Sea to lose (lowering ATL's SOS) and KC and NE win (increasing Houston/Mia SOS).

Unfortunately Dal and Sea are favored and KC and NE are dogs this week. 

NE is still favored, but I agree with your assessment. 

3 hours ago, slats said:

Which door do you choose to build a championship roster: 

Door #1: Sewell or the QB of your choice. 

Door #2: The #5 pick, #37, and Cincinnati's #1 in 2022. 

Door #3: Pick #15, #47, a starting caliber player, SF's #1 & #2 in 2022, SF's #1 in 2023. 

Would have helped if you'd have put this info first.

I picked door four made a trade with the Panthers at 9 my picks are as follows.
9- Kyle pitts te
27- creed Humphrey oc
34 tyson campbell cb
40 terrence marshall jr wr
66 mac jones qb
71 elija molden cb
90 jamien sherwood s.

Left a bit to be desired at edgerush but got our qb two valuable weapons and a center to sure up the line and some help for our defensive backfield. Also gave us a backup plan for qb someone who can compete with darnold.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app