Adam Gase: The Jets Haven’t Fired Me Yet

Jetlife33

1 hour ago, Jetlife33 said:

Even by Jets standards, it would be shocking to see Adam Gase in green next year.

Yet another example how much of a laughingstock we are.  (I'm referring to the entire sentence, not just the bolded part, which I can't "un-bold" for some reason)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetlife33 said:

It's so bad that Gase doesn't even bother looking at their offensive rankings.

"There's no point in looking at it. I know where we're at," he said. "It's not good. We had so many games where we were so unproductive. I feel like things have been better in the last month or so. Before that, we were inept -- couldn't do anything.

"(What hurts) is those games where you have absolutely nothing -- no yards, no points, no third downs, red-zone percentage is crap. You have more than two or three of those, it's just going to be bad."

NO TRUER WORDS WERE SPOKEN by a twit posing as a NFL HC.  Sar1 must be crying...LOL> 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Napoleon was tanking.

Well, the Winged Hussars were coming out of Warsaw Tech, and they were unanimously considered Generational, and the Old Guard had broken, so he was trying to set himself up for the next 10+ years.....but that useless twit Ney ****ed him over....

35 minutes ago, SAR I said:

cjaglaff.gif

“Adam, hit up JN, scroll down to post #61.  Hahahahahahahaha.”

SAR I

Saved for posterity (4pm Monday, January 4th, 2021)

Enough with tye a$$hole act. Can't wait to see the hemming and hawing and random bullsh*t you regurgitate onto the board then....

For all the time I spend ripping Gase apart I gotta give him a little credit, he has really gotten better with the media. Before he was hired I kept seeing videos people posted of him battling with the Mia reporters after they turned on him. I remember thinking the NY media is going to make this guy blow a gasket if things go bad. He's handled the criticism well, all things considered. 

Now fire his ass so we can move on from this incompetent jackass!!

• Upvote 1