Funny Bills / Gase Jersey

Facts

Just now, The Gun Of Bavaria said:

Between that and the NBC Sports Boston article on BB hoping AG stays in NYC - I would say the AFC East troll game is strong this week.

“Hey Chris who did you seek counsel from when deciding to extend Gase?”

”Why, only the best HC of all time, Bill Belichick!”

Pathetically, it would surprise no one.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

ouch. 

That's pretty harsh coming from an actual team's twitter account

They were doing the custom uniform wallpaper thing they do for fans. So fans submit a name and number and the account tweets it back to them on a uniform. So it’s not really the account.

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

They were doing the custom uniform wallpaper thing they do for fans. So fans submit a name and number and the account tweets it back to them on a uniform. So it’s not really the account.

Are you sure? I only ask because I don’t see any other uniform pictures like this on that account.

11 minutes ago, Facts said:

Are you sure? I only ask because I don’t see any other uniform pictures like this on that account.

Yes, why don't you post on twobillsdrive? Did they ban you? That's why it says @Billsrundeep2

So either you fail so incredibly hard at using the internet or you're a troll. Which is it? 

10 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

That's a pretty disgraceful tweet coming from an official twitter account of an NFL team.

I can't stand Gase and can't wait for him to be fired. But i'm a fan. An actual team making fun of the fact that a Head Coach is going to lose his job is pretty low.

29 minutes ago, freestater said:

Pretty ******* classless. 

Right on brand for them.

Should have read the thread my friends. It's a thing where people can send them a name/number and get back a phone wallpaper image. A promotion with Labatt's apparently. 

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Should have read the thread my friends. It's a thing where people can send them a name/number and get back a phone wallpaper image. A promotion with Labatt's apparently. 

Meh. Bills. Bills fans. Classless. If you doubt me, go to a game there sometime. I've seen a grown ass bills fan dump a beer on a little kid's head because he was wearing a jets jersey. 

I stand by my assessment. 

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, jeremy2020 said:

Yes, why don't you post on twobillsdrive? Did they ban you? That's why it says @Billsrundeep2

So either you fail so incredibly hard at using the internet or you're a troll. Which is it? 

I apologize. I though Billsrandeep was a tag line for the team or something. I don’t use Twitter much, if at all. I simply shared the photo screenshot that was texted to me. I have since edited the post to accurately reflect.