Cotton Bowl Oka vs gators

Beerfish

Just now, Mogglez said:

Missed the beginning.  Spencer Rattler do anything?

Yes some nice passes just a very easy march down the field.

His td throw was a perfect example of a MAJOR pet peeve of mine both in college and in the pros.  The defensive player is so busy gesticulating and calling a defense that he does not get to where he needs to be at the snap pf the ball thus an easy pitch and catch td.  I find that so irritating and it happens all the time, defensive players not being in a good position at the snap of the ball.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

No weaponzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I don;t get why guys sit out the boles games after playing all year.  I mean there are injury risks in ALL games.  Be a pussy and sit out all year if you are going to do that.

Did you see the OK State-Miami game yesterday when Tylan Wallace opted out at half time.  He apparently saw D'Eriq King go down with a knee injury in the first half and decided at halftime to sit it out.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

Do you actually not understand?

Inform me. 

You play all year for a team with team mates leading up to a bowl game which is the biggest game of a career for many players.

So after playing 9,10 games and risking injury vs west texas state and such all of a sudden risk of injury for one game is all encompassing.

Yeah it's about money but it is something I would never do and something players i want on my team won;t do.  Bail out on the team on the last game of the year and last game of many players careers.

Everyone should be like jamarr chase and opt out the whole year.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

Did you see the OK State-Miami game yesterday when Tylan Wallace opted out at half time.  He apparently saw D'Eriq King go down with a knee injury in the first half and decided at halftime to sit it out.

D'eriq king was supposed to be coming back for another year.  You can get hurt in any game at any time.  Lets bail on the actual champ game.