BMW attacked by bikers in Manhattan

playtowinthegame

Too bad he didn't hit the gas. Of course he'd then be charged with a crime and thrown into jail for defending himself and his mom from people with clear hostile intent towards them. It would have been a national travesty and baby pictures would have been enlarged and presented to show unity with the "victims". Videos showing the truck moving would have been put on social media without any context and the self righteous media would have destroyed the lives of the real victims. As someone said above the moment criminals (aspiring or established) such as these have to worry about being shot by the average citizen those antics will cease pretty immediately as criminals look for soft targets who can't defend themselves. Police respond after the fact, they don't prevent anything, particularly now that the police have been demonized and crime rationalized by enablers who want to feel good about themselves (every cop is a criminal and all the sinners saints - the stones). Meanwhile proactive policing is was what cleaned up the city in the first place. I don't remember anyone complaining about former mayor RG cleaning up the city when it was a cesspool. Something about forgetting and repeating history comes to mind. The people who disagree change their minds quick once they or someone they care about becomes a victim themselves.  

• Post of the Week 2

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

All over not just NYC 

I disagree, it's more like certain cities (NYC being one of them). Someone in San Francisco tried telling me the streets of the US are awash in needles and feces, but they aren't. Generally you find said conditions reported in certain areas, particularly in select cities, where destructive behavior has been normalized/sanctioned/dismissed by politicians so as to not offend anyone (voters). For instance in CA petty theft (anything less than $950) is no longer a crime worthy of pursuit which has emboldened criminals who's behavior will just spiral further and further out of control as they see a lack of repercussions. Businesses generally pack up and leave such areas after putting up with enough leading to less jobs and more problems. 

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/05/14/shoplifting-california-prop-47-reduced-penalties/

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/heatherknight/article/It-s-no-laughing-matter-SF-forming-Poop-13153517.php

"While misdemeanors, in theory, can bring up to a year in county jail, Fresno Police Sgt. Mark Hudson said it’s not worth it to issue a citation or arrest a suspect who would likely be immediately released because of overcrowding."

“We’ve heard of cases where they’re going into stores with a calculator so they can make sure that what they steal is worth less than $950,” said Robin Shakely, Sacramento County assistant chief deputy district attorney."

"I admit to giggling when Nuru told me about plans for the Poop Patrol the other day. But in a city where people called 311 to report feces a whopping 14,597 times between Jan. 1 and Monday morning, public piles of poop are serious business."

Even when I would go into NYC in the 80's when you would see crack vials regularly on the ground I never saw piles of poop on the sidewalk aside from the police horses around central park.