BMW attacked by bikers in Manhattan

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

All over not just NYC 

I disagree, it's more like certain cities (NYC being one of them). Someone in San Francisco tried telling me the streets of the US are awash in needles and feces, but they aren't. Generally you find said conditions reported in certain areas, particularly in select cities, where destructive behavior has been normalized/sanctioned/dismissed by politicians so as to not offend anyone (voters). For instance in CA petty theft (anything less than $950) is no longer a crime worthy of pursuit which has emboldened criminals who's behavior will just spiral further and further out of control as they see a lack of repercussions. Businesses generally pack up and leave such areas after putting up with enough leading to less jobs and more problems. 

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/05/14/shoplifting-california-prop-47-reduced-penalties/

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/heatherknight/article/It-s-no-laughing-matter-SF-forming-Poop-13153517.php

"While misdemeanors, in theory, can bring up to a year in county jail, Fresno Police Sgt. Mark Hudson said it’s not worth it to issue a citation or arrest a suspect who would likely be immediately released because of overcrowding."

“We’ve heard of cases where they’re going into stores with a calculator so they can make sure that what they steal is worth less than $950,” said Robin Shakely, Sacramento County assistant chief deputy district attorney."

"I admit to giggling when Nuru told me about plans for the Poop Patrol the other day. But in a city where people called 311 to report feces a whopping 14,597 times between Jan. 1 and Monday morning, public piles of poop are serious business."

Even when I would go into NYC in the 80's when you would see crack vials regularly on the ground I never saw piles of poop on the sidewalk aside from the police horses around central park.

NYC to some is considered a travel destination. 

Crime is everywhere its all over. 

Society is to blame and not being allowed to enforce the law adds to it. 

Did you see the latest video of the bicycle group attacking the cab there are criminals on dirt bikes this is common in Trenton close to home and in Miami far away in the crime ridden areas. 

Owing a dirt bike and riding it on the street is considered a status symbol to these gang bangers. 

We had an issue in the town I live in with a particular house where thugs lived and owned dirt bikes they would ride the on the streets at night until one night someone stretched a piano wire/cable across the street wound around 2 trees. No one was injured but it got attention. 

The police finally took the residents serious who were doing all the complaining and they had the renters/thugs evicted. 

They only prey where they know they can get away with it. NYC is prime territory right now. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/31/2020 at 9:29 AM, Jet Nut said:

Carefull buddy, I'm on the board.

On the Board of Shuffleboard . . . Wait, The Shuffleboard Board, shuffling to the Shuffleboard Shuffleboard Meeting to shuffle about meetings about . . . This whole thing seems fishy to me, my head is swimming. I have a haddock.

• Haha 1