New York Rangers 2021

BROOKLYN JET

First minute goal conceded, pretty much the last minute a goal conceded and just tons of missed opportunities in between.  The story of our lives it seems

I know we have injuries but TBH so does everyone else.  Frankly it was FINALLY good to see Mika demoted from PP first and 2nd units. He has been stinking it up and we cannot just continue to overlook that.

Quinn may be skating on thin ice here if the team continues to not show up for the start of games.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, EM31 said:

First minute goal conceded, pretty much the last minute a goal conceded and just tons of missed opportunities in between.  The story of our lives it seems

I know we have injuries but TBH so does everyone else.  Frankly it was FINALLY good to see Mika demoted from PP first and 2nd units. He has been stinking it up and we cannot just continue to overlook that.

Quinn may be skating on thin ice here if the team continues to not show up for the start of games.

Mika's timing is off, he could be experiencing some kind of COVID fog. Right now, he is far from the player he was last season.

Quinn should be feeling the heat already. If he does not get things turned around I would not be surprised to Jacques Martin takeover.

1 hour ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Mika's timing is off, he could be experiencing some kind of COVID fog. Right now, he is far from the player he was last season.

Quinn should be feeling the heat already. If he does not get things turned around I would not be surprised to Jacques Martin takeover.

I agree. I think we are going to find out at some point that he is a COVID "long-hauler". Who knows it might even be career ending but for now, he is certainly not 1st PP unit material.

I blame myself.  The two jerseys I have bought in the last few years are Mo Wilkerson and Mika (last year).

19 minutes ago, EM31 said:

I agree. I think we are going to find out at some point that he is a COVID "long-hauler". Who knows it might even be career ending but for now, he is certainly not 1st PP unit material.

I blame myself.  The two jerseys I have bought in the last few years are Mo Wilkerson and Mika (last year).

Get Josh Allen next. :D 

20 hours ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Rangers have been excellent defensively, if they can start scoring they can be dangerous.

Rangers win 4-1

Time is now to string together some results and get up amongst all of those teams who are effectively tied for 2nd through 5th on 19pts

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

It's crazy, but it sounds like a political hit piece on Panarin for speaking out against Putin.

This allegedly happened in 2011.

Not sure I would be heading back to mother Russia in that case.

<edited to add>

Ah... some time away from the team and not necessarily heading back to Russia.

29 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Well his grandparents still live in Russia, so he may have some concerns there.

Visions of his next Skype call to grandparents and having Vladimir Putin lean into the camera to say "Hello Artemi ! We just want you to know that we are taking extra special care to look out for your grandparents"..... Or some such

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, EM31 said:

Visions of his next Skype call to grandparents and having Vladimir Putin lean into the camera to say "Hello Artemi ! We just want you to know that we are taking extra special care to look out for your grandparents"..... Or some such

That’s funny but probably not too far from the truth. I’d be very concerned about my family that’s still there if I were him. 

• Upvote 1