New York Rangers 2021

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hopefully we’ll get some more details on what happened but if part of the reason he’s getting waived is because of “controversial” (conservative) political views then that really pisses me off. It’s a

Might want to look into https://brave.com/ I use that browser with duck duck go. It blocks ads and tracking, but unfortunately if you are using Android or Apple they are probably getting your data any

Just deleted by FB account 2 weeks ago.  Never had Twitter etc.  This page is the most social media I’ll do.  Just switched search engines to duck duck go as well.   

39 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

angry paul rudd GIF

This season has sucked to watch. Igor kept us in that thing last night anyway.

It's been a tough season so far, but I still think they are on the right track, and have had a decent rebuild,... Even with the unexpected losses of DeAngelo and Panarin, the injuries to Chytil and Trouba, Mika being really off since coming back from COVID, and now we have to worry about Kakko being back on the list... They are still in every game, so we can have hope that as they get healthy and the younger players mature they will be able to win allot of these close games. I just hope they don't do anything stupid, keep the core together, add a piece or two, and maybe look for a new coach, but don't panic.

• Upvote 3
19 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Fans back at the Garden has been great too. 

Yup, the fans are into it. Rangers power play is heating up. Lindgren and Fox are a great pair. Hopefully Panarin and Kappo are back soon. I want to see this team make a run. Mika needs to get going. Laffy & Miller look good.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, EM31 said:

Jack Johnson has been a physical presence tonight too

We need him to be physical and to stay out of the box. The Rangers are getting allot out of Blackwell and Rooney too.

Lindgren is tough as nails, we fleeced Boston in that Nash deal, then traded Spooner for Stome.

• Upvote 2

Obviously we need to make room for Chytil, Panarin and Trouba but I like the fact that the replacement players are making that at least a little tough on Quinn.

Need to follow up on Sunday or all of this is for naught. 

• Upvote 2
8 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Tough game right from the start, Boston took it to us. Need to get back on track against Buffalo and NJ.

Tough to beat any team back-to-back. 
That’s why losing to Pitt-Isles on back/back early this year was tough