New York Rangers 2021

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just deleted by FB account 2 weeks ago.  Never had Twitter etc.  This page is the most social media I’ll do.  Just switched search engines to duck duck go as well.   

I agree we are an impressive team at times.  Just ask the Islanders after this recent two game stretch.  My concern and frustration comes from the inconsistency and lack of attention to detail on some

Might want to look into https://brave.com/ I use that browser with duck duck go. It blocks ads and tracking, but unfortunately if you are using Android or Apple they are probably getting your data any

Posted Images

Some thoughts.

The Penguins are a good team and an opportunistic team.

With that said we are simply not good enough to be a contender while missing BOTH of our top-2 players.  I know, I know that Kreider and Buchnevich have stepped up but that is no substitute for missing Panarin and Zibanejad over a long period of time.  Mika has been getting looks, very good looks every game and he just whiffs on the shot.  Other than the breakaway the other night he has given the team nearly zero this year.

Not his fault there is clearly some long term issues after his bout with COVID but maybe it is time to sit him.  He may never make it all the way back since there is some medical evidence to suggest that the after effects in some people may be permanent.

I will continue to hope for good things this year for the Rangers but as of now we are probably fairly placed in the division. That being a bit better then the Devils and the Sabres but not quite good enough yet to hang with the top 5 teams in a very tough division.

• Upvote 1
27 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Buuch makes it 4-0.

4 zip... Symmetrical and a 0.500 road tip.  Could have been better after the start but it could have been worse too.

Artemi back is big.

Georgi will need top step it up after his last couple of outings.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, EM31 said:

4 zip... Symmetrical and a 0.500 road tip.  Could have been better after the start but it could have been worse too.

Artemi back is big.

Georgi will need top step it up after his last couple of outings.

Hopefully Shesterkin is back, Georgie has been bad, I think he's the odd man out.

Eichel is hurt now, but if we end up making a deal, Georgie will probably go, Kinkaid has been really good.

16 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Hopefully Shesterkin is back, Georgie has been bad, I think he's the odd man out.

Eichel is hurt now, but if we end up making a deal, Georgie will probably go, Kinkaid has been really good.

Small sample size on Kincaid buddy but yeah, best players play and at this moment in time Georgie is 3rd on the depth chart

• Upvote 1

Just can’t seem to put it together on all levels simultaneously. One night our PP is DOA, next night it’s missing empty net, next it’s PK and next it’s GT. Frustrating to say the least. If we can just make the PO maybe we can make a run. 

• Upvote 1