Cole Pennington Gets Offer From Eastern Kentucky

jetsrule128

By the way I've been meaning to bring this up. I was just in the process of moving and didn't watch the last three Jets games except for the highlights on YouTube. First time I've missed the game in 26 years. SMH

I guarantee that Sam darnold will be having shoulder surgery this offseason. I saw a completely different player very reminiscent of Pennington. Paper airplanes abound! For all the guys crapping on the head coach Gase and our QB they have not had a fair chance. Their whole run together was fubar. Nobody's fault at all just happenstance.

55 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

By the way I've been meaning to bring this up. I was just in the process of moving and didn't watch the last three Jets games except for the highlights on YouTube. First time I've missed the game in 26 years. SMH

I guarantee that Sam darnold will be having shoulder surgery this offseason. I saw a completely different player very reminiscent of Pennington. Paper airplanes abound! For all the guys crapping on the head coach Gase and our QB they have not had a fair chance. Their whole run together was fubar. Nobody's fault at all just happenstance.

My guess is Darnold will have shoulder surgery in the offseason. 

1 hour ago, Embrace the Suck said:

I can already see the articles about Chad telling his son, who hypothetically just won the national champ game to cap off a storied college career (the stuff legends are made of), not to enter the draft if the Jets, who as always need a QB, get the first pick. 

I wouldn't blame him if he did, but Chad actually seems to love the Jets.  Last year he was coming around and doing analysis for Jets' media

4 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

Every time the ball left his hand you had no doubt it would end up in the hands of a jets receiver. 

Yeah, he went a long time with out throwing a red zone pick.  At the end his arm, which was never real strong, was totally gone.

Never understood the hate for the guy.   One of my favorites.  Shame about his injuries. 

• Upvote 3