Cole Pennington Gets Offer From Eastern Kentucky

jetsrule128

5 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Congratulations to Cole Pennington. 

I met Chad Pennington and spoke with him many times at NY Jets camp and at autograph signing session. 

Class act on and off the field. 

Good for him and his family. 

Chad's dad Elwood Pennington was the same way. I knew him, he was my middle school gym teacher and football coach. Pure class, just as Chad is. He's a lot like his dad.

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

Jet fans can make fun of Chad all they want but before his arm & shoulder injuries he was a good QB & just because Herm Edwards is a pussy & Doug Brien was a CHOKER don't take it out on Chad. 

Edwards had Chad take a FREAKING KNEE before a FG attempt in a tough place when he had Curtis Martin in the backfield. My good friend (a Pats fan) said Pennington was the only QB he ever respected on the Jets. He was smart, knew where everyone should be & unfortunately injuries did him in. The hate on this guy is ridiculous. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/31/2020 at 1:07 PM, Greenbloodblitz said:

Good for Chadwick and his son! Come on guys he's just a kid if he's getting an offer from college that's an awesome thing. Chad was a good dude and played one of the best Jets games I ever saw in my life!

Chad did more harm than good for the Jets.

Glad he finished with the Dolphags.