What happens if Fields outplays Lawrence tonite?

37 minutes ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

I dislike Clemson more than Trump and I hate Trump bad.

That program is a disgrace. You guys pay off the refs and talk sh*t about everyone including dealing with sensitive issues like covid. 

Id jump Dabo if I saw him and beat him up.

No politics. Just walk away from this.

51 minutes ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

See my post Clemson fan. **** your school, you are a filthy cheating scumbag school.

50 minutes ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

OHIO ST HAD COVID ISSUES AND OVERCAME THEM. EVEN WITH 6  GAMES WHAT THE **** ARE THE SUPPOSED TO DO.

50 minutes ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

Clemson can suck my dick. 

48 minutes ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

See my post about the refs giving Clemson the game. Go see it. 

When Refs Blatantly Cheat! OSU v Clemson Every Angle & Replay of the Scoop & Score Part 1 - YouTube

45 minutes ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

I dislike Clemson more than Trump and I hate Trump bad.

That program is a disgrace. You guys pay off the refs and talk sh*t about everyone including dealing with sensitive issues like covid. 

Id jump Dabo if I saw him and beat him up.

43 minutes ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

IDGAF. He has no right to go after our kids dealing with covid. Every team does, people cancelled games on them and not vice versa.

He does this to every team. He talks sh*t about them. Id love to shut his filthy mouth up.

40 minutes ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

I don't care about Clemson's players, it is just Dabo is a horrible human.

He is trash. If you look at with this a$$hole does every game you will see.

He is talking to the refs, talking crap about other teams and blaming covid issues at Ohio St on not being eligible.

Motherf****er your offensive coach just got it and is out for the game.

The people on our schedule got a lot of covid and cancelled on these kids. 

Like to punch him 50x and beat his ass up. ****.

I'm going to open this thread up and give it one more shot. I see anything like this from you again you're going to get banned.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

Son goes to Clemson so I'm rooting for TL...but what happens if Lawrence is just so so and Fields plays lights out and OSU wins?..is he the Jets pick?...Johnson will be able to say we got the guy who beat the number 1 pick...sounds just like the Johnson's MO. 

I think it is super unlikely, the only benefit for us would be if it is so lopsided that they decide they prefer Fields over Lawrence. If somehow that happens, or if they come to the conclusion Wilson is the guy (not impossible) than they still don't choose him they would look to extort us for trading to #1

With safety Nolan Turner out for the first half because of a targeting penalty against Notre Dame , look for Fields to go after his replacement Lannden Zanders a lot.  Zanders has his eyes in the backfield WAY to much and is prone to getting beat, he’s just really un-disciplined.  Also, the interior of the Clemson O-line isn’t playing well, expect to see Trevor outside of the pocket a lot tonight.  

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

It could be great for the Jets if we’re going to do a trade down. There’s no doubt Lawrence will be overall one even if Fields lights it up today and looks better then Trevor. They won’t change because of one game. But it could increase the value of the second pick right now Fields isn’t projected to go this high. 

• Post of the Week 1

5 hours ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

Son goes to Clemson so I'm rooting for TL...but what happens if Lawrence is just so so and Fields plays lights out and OSU wins?..is he the Jets pick?...Johnson will be able to say we got the guy who beat the number 1 pick...sounds just like the Johnson's MO. 

Johnson’s never drafted a player.  Why do people want to stick the locks they question on him

25 minutes ago, Newjetsfan said:

51% acceptance rate = competitive?  Lol.

Knock it if you like...however, their career services center is ranked number 1 in the country by The Princeton Review...if finding meaningful employment after college is important to you as it is to me and my son then it's a great school.

https://newsstand.clemson.edu/mediarelations/career-services-at-clemson-are-no-1-according-to-new-princeton-review-ranking/

49 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

I would like to see Mac Jones ball today.  

As of now he is playing lights out. My question    Is he this good or a product of a great team and system. Based on his play this year and half of last I would trade down  amass more picks and take this kid 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

Knock it if you like...however, their career services center is ranked number 1 in the country by The Princeton Review...if finding meaningful employment after college is important to you as it is to me and my son then it's a great school.

https://newsstand.clemson.edu/mediarelations/career-services-at-clemson-are-no-1-according-to-new-princeton-review-ranking/

I didn't  know that.  You are right...practical learning is important...I am back to hating postmodernist education of Ivy league schools!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, NYJ1 said:

1) That will NEVER happen. Lawrence is a superior QB to Fields. Fields is a good overall athlete masquerading as a QB. He's not a good QB. Any team that drafts him will regret the move.

2) Fields will not play well tonight. Justin Fields is a system QB comprised of great athletes superior to their opponents. Tonight, however, he will be facing a defense that has NFL caliber talent. Clemson will design a scheme that will make Fields try things he doesn't like to do. He might have to search for a 3rd or 4th progression when Fields struggles with his 2nd. They will pressure him and probably intercept him at least once. 

The bottom line when it comes to Justin Fields is he should not be drafted. Any team that does will regret the move greatly. He's likely got a place on football field but never as a QB.

This post isn’t aging well.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1