Cincinnati vs Georgia on now (Cinci HC Luke Fickell)

Matt39

Good game so far, terribly dumb roughing/targeting by the cincy oline.

The vast majority of secondary players in college just stink.  They get so influenced by the QBs, always out of position.  Poor p-layers and poor coaching I guess (and of course it is tough with an increase in great offenses)

• Upvote 1

Its a shame teams like Cincy never get a shot at a Natty.  Kicking our asses so far.  Their defensive front is dominating our OL.  No running lanes and little time to throw.

I don't think they could play with a Clemson or Bama, but we will never know unless they are given a chance.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Lith said:

Its a shame teams like Cincy never get a shot at a Natty.  Kicking our asses so far.  Their defensive front is dominating our OL.  No running lanes and little time to throw.

I don't think they could play with a Clemson or Bama, but we will never know unless they are given a chance.

If Notre dame gets hammered as i expect they will there will be a lot of questions.

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Why are all those players so happy?  I have been told these bowl games are just glorified ex games that no one cares about.

The guys playing in the games care and want to win.  And credit to Ojulari for playing while about a half dozen defenders opted out.  He may have made himself some money today.

Winning is better than losing, but in the grand scheme of things, the W does not mean much.

2 minutes ago, Lith said:

Dawgs win. 

Biggest takeaway from this one is that Azeez Ojulari is a beast.  Should be in play for that late 1 early 2.

Now, on to the main events.

Defense put the clamps on minus the first Cincy possession.  Ojulari should be a jet!

6 minutes ago, heymangold said:

Defense put the clamps on minus the first Cincy possession.  Ojulari should be a jet!

Agreed.  If Ojulari had opted out, we lose this game.  Great burst, bend, athleticism.  Everything you want in an Edge. I wouldn't mind if he comes back to Athens for another year, but if he doesn't, he definitely should be in the equation with either Seattles 1 or 34.