1-1-2021: The Official NCAA College Football Game Thread (New Years Day Playoffs special)

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Terrible throw on the TD, though wide open, the TE had to lift his hands.

All right question.

You’re Joe Douglas, you’re on the clock and you have an offer to move down 4 spots and get a 1st round pick next year and a 2nd this year. Would you stay and take fields ? Or take the offer.

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

“hey he missed a pass! Let’s burn him!!”

”hey he threw a TD. Let’s draft him!”

Even if he made it, people will burn him.

Some here just don't like the kid, which is fine.

I was going to watch WWE cause I thought Justin would be hurt, while Clemson blows them out the water, but this game is solid.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Man, Fields is going to be an insanely frustrating to player to either pick or to pass on.  

He's perfect for our offseason and to drive massive discussion on this board for @Maxman lol

I'm seeing a gamer, a competitor, a multi-dimensional threat that can run and pass against elite competition in Clemson....and who is making some poor reads (and getting away with them) and making a couple poor throws (but not paying for them with INTs).

There's a bit of Lamar Jackson to him without the Ferrari type speed and ridiculous elusiveness....but Fields may also be a better passer.

Good luck Jets fans!!!  Here come the posts!!

And Fields can take more hits.

• Upvote 1

Man, Fields is going to be an insanely frustrating to player to either pick or to pass on.  

He's perfect for our offseason and to drive massive discussion on this board for @Maxman lol

I'm seeing a gamer, a competitor, a multi-dimensional threat that can run and pass against elite competition in Clemson....and who is making some poor reads (and getting away with them) and making a couple poor throws (but not paying for them with INTs).

There's a bit of Lamar Jackson to him without the Ferrari type speed and ridiculous elusiveness....but Fields may also be a better passer.

He’s by no means a perfect prospect, but he definitely has a chance to be good 

Maxman is loving this

Fields is way more Cam Newton than he is Lamar Jackson

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Paradis said:

All right question.

You’re Joe Douglas, you’re on the clock and you have an offer to move down 4 spots and get a 1st round pick next year and a 2nd this year. Would you stay and take fields ? Or take the offer.

I am staying and taking Fields.  Whiich is the same answer I would have given before this game started.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

2 hours ago, Larz said:

True story 

my wife just asked me “ will you watch serendipity with me?”

can someone let me know how fields looks? ?

How's the movie? Cusack being adorable? 

54 minutes ago, Paradis said:

A player to watch tonight maybe for the future, is Ohio tight and Jeremy Ruckert, #88. Not sure how much of a role he’s going to have tonight but I think he’s going to be some thing

So far so good

2 minutes ago, Paradis said:

All right question.

Take the trade. 

• Upvote 1