1-1-2021: The Official NCAA College Football Game Thread (New Years Day Playoffs special)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Terrible throw on the TD, though wide open, the TE had to lift his hands.

19/23 329 5 TDs vs Clemson but let’s take a Tackle and see what Sam blah blah blah

I want Fields.  But I also want whatever painkillers the training staff gave him.  

Posted Images

Don't feel right seeing Fields in pain like that after every throw. One big/bad hit could get him seriously hurt.

And as someone who's had some busted up ribs from sparring at the boxing gym, I can tell you this ish hurts like hell. I give Fields all the credit in the world for gutting it out

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I guess you never watched Peyton Manning get destroyed by Nebraska during the BIG GAME...

get the **** outta here. spent the last two months talking all sorts of sh*t every time i tried to tell you lawrence isn't the god you worship, now youre rockin a fields avatar and creating apology threads. As I said from day 1, you don't know sh*t. 

• Haha 3
22 minutes ago, Paradis said:

50 bucks buys your whole lot more than just me and pink crocs pal. Better put the wife and kids to bed

Booting up Skype rn

• Haha 1
Just now, PS17 said:

So many true freshmen. What about the false freshmen? 

Not allowed to calll them Freshman. They call them "Freshers" now.  GD Liberals!!

• Haha 2
Just now, Ken Schroy said:

Seriously? lol

Thats the feeling I have. Jets will get the wrong generational QB that never recovers from getting his ass kicked.

Damn.  Get this kid out of there.  He can't protect himself.  I know you want to win a championship, but sometimes as a  Coach you have to protect a 21 year old kid from himself.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1