1-1-2021: The Official NCAA College Football Game Thread (New Years Day Playoffs special)

No offense this game doesn’t really tell you much about Fields. His OLine is dominating and he’s basically playing throw and catch with his TEs/WRs.

Just when I’m posting this he throws an INT. Even though it was tipped he was trying to throw that into triple coverage.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Dabo deserves to be FIRED after this LOSS. 

He verbally disrespected Ohio State and voted them outside the top 10. 

You don't do that as a HEAD COACH. 

He's the REASON WHY Clemson overlooked this Ohio State team. 

Dabo is an IDIOT!

The sh*t he pulled with Covid positives TRAVELLING with the team, and then attacking FSU for saying "Nope" to the game showed exactly who the ignorant Hillbilly is. Dabo..."Dat Boy". Ew, I can't stand the hill people.....

No offense this game doesn’t really tell you much about Fields. His OLine is dominating and he’s basically playing throw and catch with his TEs/WRs.
Just when I’m posting this he throws an INT. Even though it was tipped he was trying to throw that into triple coverage.

Could have been throwing out of bounds. Just saying

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

Just now, Welp said:

Yes but TL has only lost one game ever. 

If JF beats him tonight?

You're damn right it means a lot!

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

The sh*t he pulled with Covid positives TRAVELLING with the team, and then attacking FSU for saying "Nope" to the game showed exactly who the ignorant Hillbilly is. Dabo..."Dat Boy". Ew, I can't stand the hill people.....

I thought you "put me on ignore"?

Couldn't stay away for too long, could you?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sonny Werblin said:

We’re the Jets, so obviously Fields would make a great showing and this will obviously be followed by Lawrence staying in school. And we’ll be sitting at #2 with our dick in our hand.

Trevor was honored on “senior day” even though he’s a junior. He’s gone. 

Legit question.  Not trying to knock Lawrence, but if you had never seen either of these teams play prior to tonight and kept hearing one of them is considerably aided by the "system" who would you think?  Clemson and Lawrence No?  I bet close to 50% of his throws if not more are at the LOS.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

What happened to...

Screenshot_20210101-223133.thumb.png.b16aa8c1b5df84895ee08de604699989.png

Please be a man of your word and place me back on ignore (I don't like, liars). 

• Sympathy 1