1-1-2021: The Official NCAA College Football Game Thread (New Years Day Playoffs special)

3 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

This game is over. Clemson has no answer for Fields. 

Time for Fields teammates to pick him up.  Defense needs a stop then rely on the OL and running game to end this thing so Fields is not subject to any more hits.  I have seen all I need to see out of him tonight.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Lith said:

Time for Fields teammates to pick him up.  Defense needs a stop then rely on the running game to end this thing to Fields is not subject to any more harm.  I have seen all I need to see out of him tonight.

That throw to the TE in the back of the end zone was a laser. Bert Jones like. 

6 minutes ago, freestater said:

before tonight you had to sh*t all over Fields any time his name was mentioned, so come down off that high horse. 

That's not true months ago I made it known Fields would become an NFL superstar and any NFL team who drafted him #2 overall would become blessed. 

And I can quote myself on it. 

It's guys like @JiF who had to mock Trevor that really pissed me off. 

Screenshot_20210101-231048.thumb.png.6f542afaa986d7903936e646786ff7e9.png

I only talked down on Fields afterwards because @JiF trolled me over TL like no tomorrow and was absolutely DISGUSTING while doing so. 

I'm guilty for letting that guy troll me. 

5 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

You're making me want to root for a TL comeback. 

Just please enjoy Fields without having to crap over Lawrence you've done it all year it's so fkn annoying. 

And I remember after NW game you completely QUIT on Fields too

And nobody crapped on Fields.

Just now, Defense Wins Championships said:

That's not true months ago I made it known Fields would become an NFL superstar and any NFL team who drafted him #2 overall would become blessed. 

And I can quote myself on it. 

It's guys like @JiF who had to mock Trevor that really pissed me off. 

You're not going to gaslight me because you can scour up one single post where you were magnanimous. 

Just now, jetstream23 said:

Clemson is rattled.

This on Dabo.  He put the pressure on his players of having to live up to what he said about OSU and ranking them outside the Top 10.

Yeah I think I agree. Huge Dabo fan but this was a big mess up on his part.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, jetstream23 said:

Clemson is rattled.

This on Dabo.  He put the pressure on his players of having to live up to what he said about OSU and ranking them outside the Top 10.

Clemson has zero juice and OSU is flying around like mad men. How do you come out this flat in a playoff?