1-1-2021: The Official NCAA College Football Game Thread (New Years Day Playoffs special)

Just now, usanyj said:

I can honestly say I gave OSU no shot in this game. They’ve dominated every phase of the game and this couldn’t be better for Jets fans with the way fields has played. Tonight is a goodnight. 

this is the most enjoyment I've had watching a football game all season. 

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, usanyj said:

I’ve learned the hard way with my Sanchez and favre jersey... I’ll stick with my Curtis jersey until someone forces me to purchase another.

I have 2 Namaths, Brick and Cotch.    Also have a signed Klecko but only wear it on special occasions.   Won’t buy a jersey until the player is with is a fourth year.  

10 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Futurama Reaction GIF

I was at that Orange Bowl game.  WVU over Clemson somthing like 70-40.  Tajh Boyd vs Geno Smith.  Leaving the stadium tht night if someone told me we would be drafting both of those QBs I would have thought it was awesome.

• Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 2

We all realize this is exactly what Darnold looks like when he’s under siege every week like this. We have so many needs I genuinely think if we trade down and end up with 3 1st rounders next year we will be able to pick a QB with one of those 3 that is at least the caliber of Fields. Mean time we can stock the **** out of this team with weapons in the draft and FA.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 3

Just now, southparkcpa said:

I have 2 Namaths, Brick and Cotch.    Also have a signed Klecko but only wear it on special occasions.   Won’t buy a jersey until the player is with is a fourth year.  

You got to frame that klecko one, got my autographed Namath framed in the man cave. 

1 minute ago, Lith said:

I was at that Orange Bowl game.  WVU over Clemson somthing like 70-40.  Tajh Boyd vs Geno Smith.  Leaving the stadium tht night if someone told me we would be drafting both of those QBs I would have thought it was awesome.

Hahahah we suck

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Icer said:

Would have been a rough night to have the #1 pick?

THAT is really a statement worth thinking about for a minute.

Imagine the Jets were sitting with the #1 pick.  This thread focusing on Trevor Lawrence tonight and the anarchy that would ensue as people watch Fields thoroughly outperform him tonight.  Insanity.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

Imagine the Jets were sitting with the #1 pick.  This thread focusing on Trevor Lawrence tonight and the anarchy that would ensue as people watch Field thoroughly outperform him tonight.  Insanity.

The football gods gave us a break on that.

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

Imagine the Jets were sitting with the #1 pick.  This thread focusing on Trevor Lawrence tonight and the anarchy that would ensue as people watch Field thoroughly outperform him tonight.  Insanity.

could you imagine?

Oh Boy High Quality GIF

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Fields is coming off a very weak game vs Northwestern where he threw for 114 yards but in a W. But you can’t say Fields doesn’t have the arm or the accuracy. 

You have to keep in mind that Olave was out in that game.  That's his playmaker.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jetstream23 said:

The media would be having a field day (pun intended) at the Jets expense.

• Haha 1