Zach Wilson Declares for Draft.

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Face, personality wise this guy reminds me of a young phillip rivers.

We all would sign up for that. Stronger arm than River’s push/pass motionvs photo GIF

Funny, let’s see the pecking order of these 2nd tier QB’s after the combine.?

Wilson may fall? - I’m not bothering who they pick, they all seem flawed and meh.

Just pick one to restart the QB counter. 
Personally I’d trade down a few spots before wasting a pick on one.

1 hour ago, dcJet said:

QB!  No right tackles.

Yep, you don't waste a #2 pick on a left tackle when we already have a really good young one. Picking Sewell would make us move Becton over - not sure we need to do that. You can take a guard in the 3rd round this year and sign another in free agency. I don't want to have to give up the farm next year to grab a QB if Sam doesn't work out. I think we should start fresh on a rookie contract and use our considerable resources to put solid talent around him. 3 or 4 early picks and a ton of cap space should do it. Wilson or Fields should be the pick. If our new coach wants to keep Sam, then he better get results or the Jets will be using extra assets next year to grab a QB instead of building around one. No way we pick 2nd next year. Our floor will probably be much higher in a weaker QB draft.

• Upvote 1

Don't know if a Mormon is cut out for NYC. We need a QB that fits NY. Joe Willie with the fur coat and drinking and girls fitted NY. Just build the team and it will be ready when our guy emerges.

51 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Fields is 10 X the prospect that wilson is.

For sure. I’d take fields at 2 before Wilson. 
and I prefer we trade the pick and speed up rebuild 

5 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Won't have to worry about DUIs, Maskless Strip Club visits, Weed violations, Gun possessions,  or Reckless driving with a minor in the car combined with all of the above...

Is that so terrible? Just gotta periodically remind him of NYS polygamy laws and that "Book of Mormon" is all in fun.

No, just have to worry about his shoulder falling off every time he gets hit. 

1 minute ago, PepPep said:

No, just have to worry about his shoulder falling off every time he gets hit. 

That story is so overblown, its pathetic.  Hes a distant 3rd at QB at this point, but he had a ******* arthroscopic labrum tear repaired, what, a year ago?

Guys here acting like its 1965 and they reattached his arm with screws and bailing wire. 

Stop