Urban Meyer gonna come coach his boy Fields

Rhg1084

11 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

If we could get Urban Meyer to coach the Jets, and he wants Fields, then I'd be good with going that route.  Realistically, though, Urban wants no part of us and, if he's seriously considering the NFL, is likely going to the Jags to coach Trevor.

He loves Fields tho. He’s gushed about him non stop on every media platform. If Jets can bring Fields and Meyer here next year? Watch out

20 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

He loves Fields tho. He’s gushed about him non stop on every media platform. If Jets can bring Fields and Meyer here next year? Watch out

Again, if that's the case, I'd be all in.  I think Urban Meyer will be a terrific NFL HC (should he decide go that route).  And if anyone could maximize Fields' talents, I think it would be him. 

While I don't think Urban is seriously considering us, if he did come here, I'd be psyched for next season.

1 minute ago, jamesr said:

So he joins the Jets to coach Fields ... and risks seeing Jax take him #1?

If he wants to coach Fields, he goes to Jax, not here.

I'd be thrilled if that's how it played out too!  Come to think of it, maybe Urban Meyer is the key to this whole thing!  He could either be HC of the NYJ or go to the Jags and cause us to get Trevor.  lol