Will the Jags owner Khan be making the pick?

You gotta wonder...there will be a new front office and coach coming...the owner is not afraid to lay it down as we know from the past..think Bortles..if that's the case Fields could be the pick if that's who he wants and the staff will have to make do with it...listening to Jax radio this morning and it's being bandied about quite liberally.

3 minutes ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

You gotta wonder...there will be a new front office and coach coming...the owner is not afraid to lay it down as we know from the past..think Bortles..if that's the case Fields could be the pick if that's who he wants and the staff will have to make do with it...listening to Jax radio this morning and it's being bandied about quite liberally.

So you must live in Jacksonville??

• Thumb Down 1

12 minutes ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

Trevor was literally being pampered and moping around the sidelines clearly showing some red flags in his toughness and jet fans are like: “you think Jacksonville takes Justin and we get Trevor” ?????

Justin just literally proved all his doubters wrong in all areas that their were questions with potential broke ribs(stuff movies are made of) the kid has that  Deshaun Watson type moxie to him.

you gotta love this world we live in ??

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

If you're listening,

Let the Jets cheaply trade up to 1.01, and take Sewell. Good for you, good for me. 

?

5 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Trevor was literally being pampered and moping around the sidelines clearly showing some red flags in his toughness and jet fans are like: “you think Jacksonville takes Justin and we get Trevor” ?????

Justin just literally proved all his doubters wrong in all areas that their were questions with potential broke ribs(stuff movies are made of) the kid has that  Deshaun Watson type moxie to him.

you gotta love this world we live in ??

You had me until Deshaun Watson. 

Come on let's not overreact. The Jags are going to take Lawrence. I really like Fields and want him with that #2 pick, but Lawrence has been by far the consensus 1 pick for years and 1 game won't be changing that. Dont even give yourself false hope, move on from Trevor its over 

• Upvote 1

Also if the owner is the one making the decision, I seriously doubt he's gonna pass on Trevor, who is going to seriously excite that fanbase (more tickets, merchandise sales etc). Trevor is from the southeast and hes got that country boy personality, which Jacksonville will eat up

1 minute ago, jackhuntr said:

Fields is also from Georgia, grew up about 19 miles from Trevor.......

Fair enough I didn't know that, but my point stands I don't think passing on Trevor is even a serious thought to the Jags brass. They'll do their due diligence of course but thats about it

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Cp561 said:

Fair enough I didn't know that, but my point stands I don't think passing on Trevor is even a serious thought to the Jags brass. They'll do their due diligence of course but thats about it

You are right though, Trevor is the "Golden Child" big ticket name, Fields is more of the lunch pail type.