Ohio States Oline deserves kudos too!

Jetster

This game was won up front by Ohio States Oline. They were fantastic last night, opening huge holes for Sermon. Clemsons line couldn't get Etienne going & turned the Tigers & Lawrence completely one dimensional.

Really, really sucks that Houston is so bad this year & let the Dolphins slip into the #3 spot, and the Bengals won 2 games to end up at 5. With Matt Ryans age the Falcons are in rebuild mode. When the Bengals were right behind us at #3 we could have swapped places for their #33 but no way in hell they believe we're taking Sewell now anyway after that performance last night! 

Our next coach will be a guy that can develop Justin Fields & we now have to take him at #2 the way the draft order shaked out. I wouldn't want to be in Jacksonvilles shoes picking between these 2 guys. JD doesn't have to make a decision, Jags make it for him. Such a crapshoot when they go to the NFL of which one will have the best career. But based on what I saw last night, fields just might be able to duplicate a little bit of what makes Russell Wilson so dangerous & the best long ball thrower in the league. I don't think Sam Darnold can even make those 2 long throws that Fields made last night, the 1st one traveled 62 yards in the air! ?

On a side note. Olave with Seattle pick, Najee Harris with #35 if he lasts & Josh Myers with our 1st third rounder? The OSU connection! 

• Upvote 1