Kinda hoping Justin Fields craps the bed against Alabama...

slats

18 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Hoping Mac Jones sucks badly so teams thinking he could be a late 1st/early 2nd steal will reconsider offering us a huge ransom. 

Actually I'm hoping for a 56-52 type game.  lol Both QB's look great.  Let the defensive players take the fall.

The More good QB's in the draft the betterit is for the Jets.   The forgotten mystery man in all of this is Trey Lance.  

33 minutes ago, Ian Fleming said:

We’re all trying to find that Cobra Viper/ Crimson Guardsman/ Snow Serpent/ Eel in the rows of Crystal Ball/ Croc Master figures.

Think that's hard? 

Try finding the new GI Joe: Classified series they released the past year.

1 hour ago, slats said:

I'm looking forward to the complete evisceration of all the QBs between now and the end of April.  

Trevor decides to go back to school 

Fields goes 1 

Sewell shows up at the combine weighing 350 running a 4.8 

sewell2.gif.4ecb338f97424a988a3f3e31bea5ea55.gif

i'm pretty sure Slats has me blocked. It's not responsible moderating 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Actually I'm hoping for a 56-52 type game.  lol Both QB's look great.  Let the defensive players take the fall.

The More good QB's in the draft the betterit is for the Jets.   The forgotten mystery man in all of this is Trey Lance.  

Jones is not a top 15 pick and will not drive up the #2 value. I am hoping Harris gets shut down so he’ll be available with Seattle pick. He is a monster. I’d take the OSU back or Etienne with the #34 pick.

3 minutes ago, Ian Fleming said:

They’re almost mythological - never saw them in stores and only at premium prices.

I got many of the 25 anniversary edition figures.

Nice. 

I actually managed to get the entire lineup of Classified. Including the Special Edition Snake Eyes and Cobra Commander, also have all the ones coming out on pre-order. 

Only two I bought at premium second retail price were Beachhead and Baroness. 

2 hours ago, slats said:

.. just to see how hard and fast the pendulum swings back. 

This forum went from absolutely distraught over losing generational talent Trevor Lawrence due to tanking incompetence to "what if we get stuck with Trevor Lawrence at #2," in just a couple weeks. 

Which was pretty impressive, even for this crowd. 

It would probably be better for us if he was great and increased his value.  But I agree it would be very interesting to see what people's opinions in this forum will be.

3 hours ago, slats said:

.. just to see how hard and fast the pendulum swings back. 

This forum went from absolutely distraught over losing generational talent Trevor Lawrence due to tanking incompetence to "what if we get stuck with Trevor Lawrence at #2," in just a couple weeks. 

Which was pretty impressive, even for this crowd. 

Don't worry pretty much any team not in the SEC craps the bed against Bama...

3 hours ago, y2k8 said:

Justin Fields performance reminded me of Keyshawn in the Rose Bowl, or Sam in the Rose Bowl for that matter.

The perception created around one game is amazing

Darnold’s last college game was not the Rose Bowl vs Penn State. It was a Bowl game in late 2017 vs  Ohio State. He did not play that well.