Who has more trade value: Wentz or Darnold

Rhg1084

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Darnold because of age and contract but..

Wentz’s career is very salvageable. One down year isn’t enough for me to write off an otherwise 27TD-7INT career passer. He’s been a lot more successful in this league.

this hit from Clowney took 5% off Wentz' completion percentage 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Wentz’s career is very salvageable. One down year isn’t enough for me to write off an otherwise 27TD-7INT career passer. He’s been a lot more successful in this league.

The truth is, Wentz has been a much better player than Darnold. Wentz sucks this year, but was a legit MVP candidate a few years ago before his injury

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

imo wentz needs a sit down moment much like tannehill had with the titans.  he needs to reassess what he wants to be. he's got a ton of talent but probably isn't a very nice person and he's going to be haunted by not winning a superbowl like foles.

31 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

The truth is, Wentz has been a much better player than Darnold. Wentz sucks this year, but was a legit MVP candidate a few years ago before his injury

Yes he looked great on a SuperBowl caliber roster. So did Nick Foles.  Amazing what happens when you build a team from the inside out.

• Post of the Week 1

Wentz comes with 4 yrs left, $96 million total.   But it's essentially a 2 yr $47 million deal. Darnold comes with 1 year and an option year that you have to make a decision on right after the draft that'll cost at least $25 million.  

The better player by far is obviously Wentz. I don't want Wentz but between the two you'd take Wentz in my opinion. 

1 minute ago, flgreen said:

None of the above.

actually depends what you want them for.  Wentz is way to expensive to be a back up. Both are injury prone.  Wentz has shown in the past he can play.  Darnold hasn't.

Like I said, None of the above. 

Well considering both are likely to be traded I asked a simple question who has more value.