******Official Jets vs Pats gameday Hey Adam dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya thread***** (merged)

2 minutes ago, QB1 said:

I’ve seen that same throw a dozen times, I know it’s hard for you to look at anything Darnold does with any objectivity at this point. 

lol You're completely delusional.

That was a bad throw and a pick all the way if not for Crowder jumping a route that wasn't his.

• Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

As a Millenium I rely on analytics and just don’t understand using the good ol’ eyeballs

As a millennial, I can say that the analysis is only as good as the assumptions, feelings and prejudices of the analyst. Unfavorable results and inconvenient evidence is disregarded.

Critical thinking and analytical skills have deteriorated significantly compared to our predecessors. Our predecessors were better able to discern knowledge from information and wisdom from knowledge.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Ian Fleming said:

As a millennial, I can say that the analysis is only as good as the assumptions, feelings and prejudices of the analyst. Unfavorable results and inconvenient evidence is disregarded.

Critical thinking and analytical skills have deteriorated significantly compared to our predecessors. Our predecessors were better able to discern knowledge from information and wisdom from knowledge.

Nobody cares dude

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1