******Official Jets vs Pats gameday Hey Adam dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya thread***** (merged)

1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

Bring Berrios back!

Not against this.  He is a good backup to Crowder in the slot. Works hard, good energy, returns punts.

I would also try to bring Perriman back on another one year deal.

Mims, Perriman, Crowder, Berrios. That’s a good 4.  Then sign a free agent and draft another wide receiver.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Mann is garbage another sh*tty net.

Just now, pdxgreen said:

I don't get why his he's considered good.  His hang time is sh*t!

He's got a big leg, which some people get seriously hung up on, but sucks at pretty much everything else.

If they insist on keeping him around, I hope they at least bring Edwards back and let them fight it out in camp.

Rich CiminiESPN Staff Writer 

cimini_rich.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

Rookie LT Mekhi Becton injured his right ankle in the third quarter and was taken immediately to the locker room. The Jets say he's questionable to return. Good news is he walked off under his own power. The last thing they need in a meaningless finale is a serious injury to Becton.

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

My coworkers found my account on this site through Google and I explained to them that it’s a tribute account because I don’t actually post here anymore. 

For god's sake, please don't tell me "Tom Shane" is your real name.

• Haha 2

They don't even want Newton throwing the ball, better he catch it. Newton trying desperately to keep the Jets in this game. As Jets fans we have seen some really bad football, but this game is the nadir of a lot of bad football by everyone involved. 

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

Imagine having Johnson and Adams all year at running back in a lost season and running Frank Gore out there all year because you’re friends. Enjoy unemployment, you joke. 

A "coach" who cant teach young new players his system. Hate this ******* dude. Cant wait till hes gone

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1