******Official Jets vs Pats gameday Hey Adam dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya thread***** (merged)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s still December? Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Going to miss Gase’s offense.  Who wants to bet this 3 and 18 after a time out  won’t be a screen?  edit - Lolololz

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

The one area this team needs to VASTLY improve upon next year is their LB play.

They MIGHT have something in CJ Mosely, and other than some depth pieces, they need at LEAST two starters..

A big vag!na.

4 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

All of a sudden the Dolphins may be one of The teams looking for a QB at the top of the draft. 

They need to.

Bills are beating the tar out of them.

2 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

Gotta love Gase going full Gase on his way out. Milking the clock and running the ball down by two TDS with 9 minutes left 

Never understood coaches that do this. That's always been the problem with bad coaches; they call their plays, without really being situationally aware of the score, clock, quarter, timeouts. Your team needs 2 TDs and you're trotting out clock-burning running plays, long signals, huddling up. Disgraceful. 

And there is Darnold's usual turnover nonsense, reversed or not. 

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, greengeek said:

Wait, you’re rooting for the fans to lose, and claim some form of personal victory?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I'm not claiming anything. Just wanted the team to win every week. Not when its convenient. 

1 minute ago, Fantasy Island said:

A big vag!na.

After seeing how Bell played after a year off, at a loss why anyone thinks CJ Moseley is going to be a beast. Going to be practically 2 years since he played any football. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, prime21 said:

At this point all we can do is pray that Fields plays well next week and also that Lawrence declares for the draft.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Lawrence already graduated and is getting Married. He is in position to be drafted by the jaguars near his home town. The idea that he won’t declare is absurd.

• Upvote 1