******Official Jets vs Pats gameday Hey Adam dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya thread***** (merged)

Just now, T0mShane said:

I’ve been trying to figure out what QB Sam Darnold reminds me of, and it just occurred to me he reminds me of when I used to play Madden on “Easy” and the opposing QB used to just guess where to throw it on literally every play.

1E4131F8-8CDB-4763-8D11-11EC9201EBFF.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s still December? Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Going to miss Gase’s offense.  Who wants to bet this 3 and 18 after a time out  won’t be a screen?  edit - Lolololz

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Doing Yeoman’s work.  If he keeps the ball out of Darnold’s hands, and he doesn’t throw another pick, we may still be able to get an early 4th for him.

WELL sh*t

• Haha 4

This really has been Darnolds worst game as a jet if you ask me.  (most likely his last game too) On his bad plays players have been open, he just throws it to the other team.

• Upvote 1

Down two scores and this JO is calling runs up the gut on second and long. I hate him so badly and cannot wait until they fire him. 

oh, and bye Sam. You SUCK. 

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Disappointed that the Sam Darnold era doesn’t come to an end with a limp-wristed fumble, tbqh.

How about a RZ pick?