******Official Jets vs Pats gameday Hey Adam dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya thread***** (merged)

28 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Rich Gannon had a lot more fight in him. Darnold will be doing sideline commentary for the Pac-10 Network in three years, with $30 mil in the bank.

I was just trying to be nice but yeah....can def see that too. just get rid of both him and Gase ASAP 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s still December? Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Going to miss Gase’s offense.  Who wants to bet this 3 and 18 after a time out  won’t be a screen?  edit - Lolololz

Posted Images

Dont get it. Run defense pretty good all year and Michel wasnt......but he is making the run defense look awful play after play. We also suck donkey dick at defending RBS out of the backfield

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Just stared him down.  Lots of ignorant takes about Fields"one reads" the other night.  That was one read for Darnold and he threw it into coverage.  He convinces himself things will be there before the snap and just can't see what's in front of him.  

I don't care whose at fault, Sam, Gase or a combo of both but he's worse now then was the previous 2 seasons.

That’s what is remarkable, he played better as a rookie than he does now. 

i don’t understand how anyone can watch him play and think you want to build around this guy. They need a qb. Take one. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, neckdemon said:

This team is BAD guys. Diesnt matter if we draft Sewell or Fields. We are gonna suck next year also

Correct.....you would hope that you bring in a new QB.....let him take his lumps next year and regroup in 2022 with another high 1st rounder + another Sea 1st 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Maybe he'll improve if the Jets guarantee his $25 million option for 2022. 

You just cannot bring back Sam back here with a chance to bring in Fields here!!!

You can't......

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
Just now, neckdemon said:

Dont get it. Run defense pretty good all year and Michel wasnt......but he is making the run defense look awful play after play. We also suck donkey dick at defending RBS out of the backfield

Defense has watched the offense totally piss away a 7 point 3rd quarter lead, doing nothing all 2nd half, series after series. Not defending it, but you can understand it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
9 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Fact is, this franchise is in a much better position going forward having all those losses.

That chapter remains to be written. We will see. 

This really was the nail in the coffin to the trade back scenario. One of his worst games ever.

just got my kid a Fathead too (he wanted it for Xmas)

Justin Fields- welcome to New York.  Here’s hoping we don’t **** you up too.

• Upvote 1
Just now, neckdemon said:

Nobody is trading anything worthwhile for him

i agree. but where still going to see the ridiculous posts about 1s and 2s for Sam. 

NO WAY

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I said it from day 1.

Sucks being right.

Considering how you were all over Ramsey’s nuts, I don’t know that you can crow about that. 

1 minute ago, carlito1171 said:

Correct.....you would hope that you bring in a new QB.....let him take his lumps next year and regroup in 2022 with another high 1st rounder + another Sea 1st 

Why so we could ruin another qb by bringing him on with nothing around him?