******Official Jets vs Pats gameday Hey Adam dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya thread***** (merged)

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Which at least they know now. The will draft a QB. Unlike like Jets putzing around with Sanchez, Geno and now Darnold for way too long.

You say this like this was a masterplan.

The Dolphins were a very good team. You don’t blow these opportunities to give a kid a try out.

Thank God, this season is over.  My god the same freaking plays week in week out,... same mental mistakes by the HC, OC, QB, LB, and other players.  

Get a dam coach in that can coach players UP...you know like make you QB watch Def game film and drill the him to see if he understands the concepts, or maybe ask why wheel routs always seem to be open , 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Which at least they know now. The will draft a QB. Unlike like Jets putzing around with Sanchez, Geno and now Darnold for way too long.

You think the Dolphins are taking a QB at #3 after only one year of Tua?

Not happening, IMO. 

Now, I happen to think Tua has a very mediocre throwing arm and has serious durability issues, so I would absolutely consider it. But they won't, IMO

• Upvote 1

This team is a hot mess.  It has a few (and I mean a few) useful pieces, but it is in need of a major overhaul.  If Douglas can improve it to maybe 6-11 next year, he should get GM of the Year.  Yes, they need a QB... but that’s far from all and if anyone thinks a new one will herald a huge turnaround, they’re in fir a rude awakening.  sh*t from top to bottom doesn’t just go away.

• Thumb Down 1

50 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Does Miami go QB? The team is at a point talent wise that he could be the only thing holding them back from overtaking Bills

The Bills backups put up 28 points on their defense (which has the highest paid secondary in the league). They need a lot more than a QB.

2 minutes ago, ausman said:

This team is a hot mess.  It has a few (and I mean a few) useful pieces, but it is in need of a major overhaul.  If Douglas can improve it to maybe 6-11 next year, he should get GM of the Year.  Yes, they need a QB... but that’s far from all and if anyone thinks a new one will herald a huge turnaround, they’re in fir a rude awakening.  sh*t from top to bottom doesn’t just go away.

No taking a qb is not going  make it a sb winning team overnight. But sticking with Darnold will set the franchise back 3 more years. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

No way they draft a QB, imo. Too much testosterone in that franchise to admit they ****ed up. 

but nobody thats there now ****ed up. Sam was Mac and Bowels pick. thats why i think JD will draft a QB. if his job is on the line hes going to want his own guy not try to rehab someone elses mess

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, SOJ said:

Thank God, this season is over.  My god the same freaking plays week in week out,... same mental mistakes by the HC, OC, QB, LB, and other players.  

Get a dam coach in that can coach players UP...you know like make you QB watch Def game film and drill the him to see if he understands the concepts, or maybe ask why wheel routs always seem to be open , 

Agree, this team was just painful to watch. Please NY Jets make football fun again in 2021!!

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

I knew it!

I could see it.  I am so irritated at Sam, it is just time for him to go!

I would rather fail with Fields than to continue with Darnold at this point!!

Could Justin Fields Be The Future Of The New York Jets? - YouTube

At least if you go with Fields you can plan your salary Cap for the next 4 years accordingly and build around him. Something Mac failed to do with Darnold. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Don’t worry Washington will win and the G men end up with a higher draft pick.

Yes, misery loves company.

Dude, I would love for the victory to mean nothing for the Giants.  Snatched right of their mouths.  I go back to the 60s hating the Giants.  At least in those days, you could not be a Jets fan and like any aspect of the Giants.  They hated us, too.

4 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Dude, I would love for the victory to mean nothing for the Giants.  Snatched right of their mouths.  I go back to the 60s hating the Giants.  At least in those days, you could not be a Jets fan and like any aspect of the Giants.  They hated us, too.

how do i feel about the Giants? this is my favorite Giants hilite.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, choon328 said:

At least if you go with Fields you can plan your salary Cap for the next 4 years accordingly and build around him. Something Mac failed to do with Darnold. 

SAM MUST GO!!!

SIMPLE AS THAT!!!

I have stated all of the reasons why the Jets have a hand in Darnold's POOR PLAY!!!

Nice guy, Good Person, Hard Worker...

However Sam hasn't played well taking into account the poor talent around him!

Unfortunately ........ SAM must GO! :( 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1