******Official Jets vs Pats gameday Hey Adam dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya thread***** (merged)

3 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Honestly, the way Sam started again I’d rather the Pats end up screwing their draft position! 
I have zero confidence when we get to 3rd down! Worst in the league! 34%? 
Ridiculous! 

Man this fan base is draft obsessed. Not only are we obsessed with our picks but now other teams? Like half these guys never even pan out anyway 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Perriman looks very good at times and then total shlock at other times.

This is why it's so stupid when people say a guy "flashes" or when a guy has sucked for 15 games and has 1 good one then they're like, "See, he has the talent!" and all of the permutations of that. 

Consitency is king. In the NFL, everyone has the talent. You gotta show up every week. 

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Explains that. I haven’t heard about him or seen him at all lately. Shows how much I’ve been paying attention to who’s going in and coming out of the line-up.

He's actually been on IR for over a month I think

3 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

This is exactly why Gase will be fired. No offensive creativity or guts. You call two quick pass plays on 2 & 24 and 3 & 18. 

You're 2-13 and about to get fired, take a couple of damn chances. 

This is like the 4th game of the pre season. No body is going out there 100%. You wouldn’t either if you consider the risks, business wise.