******Official Jets vs Pats gameday Hey Adam dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya thread***** (merged)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s still December? Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Going to miss Gase’s offense.  Who wants to bet this 3 and 18 after a time out  won’t be a screen?  edit - Lolololz

Posted Images

1 minute ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

This is pre season like. No body is going out there 100%. You wouldn’t either if you consider the risks, business wise.

Lol what does that have to do with Gases play calling?? 

And that isn't true because I see the Pat's playing at 100% effort

OMG! Please make it stop!!! 2-13 & we’re playing it safe? Run, run, screen, screen, 2nd & 1, run, it’s like f*cking torture watching this offense! And all of you putting Becton in Canton? Or making statements regarding this Oline, Patriots have like 21 sacks but of course they sack the sad sack Darnold & the Jets! 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, BettyBoop said:

This is the perfect way for Gaze to go out.

F*ck HIM!!! 
What a pussy this guy is! 
I hope the Pats beat them 38-0! 

• Post of the Week 1
Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

Sam is a goner. This is the last game of his 3rd season,  and he's playing worse than UDFAs thrown into starting games to to injuries. 

He is terrible. Pointless. If a 5th rounder is all we can get for the kid, take it and wash the stink out of the building and call it a day. 

Pathetic. 

Gase and Darnold are a package deal. Both will be shown the door.

• Post of the Week 1
1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Damn man😂 I’m a terrible fan.

Can't blame you, I'm still not sure who Javelin Guidry, Lamar Jackson, or Arthur Maulet are--or if they even play the same position

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Sam is a goner. This is the last game of his 3rd season,  and he's playing worse than UDFAs thrown into starting games due to injuries. 

He is terrible. Pointless. If a 5th rounder is all we can get for the kid, take it and wash the stink out of the building and call it a day. 

Pathetic. 

image.png.5ecadacb17745252ac002755e8626cf0.png

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, InstantClassic said:

Meh. Other title was better.

If you remember what it was, ill change it back.? there wasn't another gameday thread, but just one poster's rambling thread he was using alone as a gameday thread and when I merged it took that threads title so I changed it back to game day. 

3 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

This team is just not playing hard at all...

Gase firing? 

Just week 17 we don’t care?

They are barely hitting them 

They’re thinking about their vacation already. They just wanna get this over with. 

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Damn man😂 I’m a terrible fan.

I think we've all earned the right to not pay 100% attention to this team, lol.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, JoeC36 said:

If you remember what it was, ill change it back.? there wasn't another gameday thread, but just one poster's rambling thread he was using alone as a gameday thread and when I merged it took that threads title so I changed it back to game day. 

I don't even need to ask to know who that was, lol.

Not sure about Sam; Gase is notorious for having predictable offense that is not only difficult on QBs but doesn't play to a QBs strength.

Even if we are 100% Sam is trash, I would still trade the #2 pick if we can get a lot of picks; especially if we can trade down twice. Then if Sam is still crap, which he likely would be, we would have a bad record and be in a position to draft a QB in the top 5 again. Build a great team and start with a QB in 2022 with 5 years to make good. IMO.