Darnold comes in with a pick & goes out with a pick!

Jetster

1 hour ago, static14 said:

Take Fields at #2 and don’t look back. 

JD better take Fields.  Fields seems to be able to handle adversity better than Lawrence and adversity is what you're going to get when you sign with the Jets in their current state.  So looking forward to see how he  handles the Alabama defense.  Keep Darnold if it makes the front office feel better, but do not mess this up with Fields.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

25 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

So nobody still on the let's pick up his 5th year option this offseason? I'm glad we're done with the "Let's roll with Sam" insanity. 

It's Sunday, the excuses will start revving up tomorrow and the usual suspects will be out in full force by mid week

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheClashFan said:

They won't even get a day 2 pick for him now.

Hopefully they can still get a 2nd rounder for him. He can be a good QB on a team like the 49ers. He needs much better weapons than the Jets have. But, the INTs were on him today, though the game seemed to turn once Becton went out probably due to worse running and a little less time to throw.

• Thumb Down 2

3 minutes ago, Aussie Jet said:

Best of luck with your future endeavours, Sam. I really thought you would be the man, but for whatever reason, it just hasn't worked out in New York. No hard feelings.

"For whatever reason"?

You say that like it's a mystery.

40 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

So nobody still on the let's pick up his 5th year option this offseason? I'm glad we're done with the "Let's roll with Sam" insanity. 

I think people have moved on to still thinking he has trade value. When other bust 1st round QBs just get cut routinely.

If Douglas can even get a 5th for him, I would consider that a win.

• Upvote 1