Dear Adam Gase,

Bowles was at least likeable. You could relate to him on a personal level. It looked like he cared about us as a franchise and as a fanbase. 

Gase just always came across as a swarmy, arrogant SOB who felt he knew better than anyone else. Coming over as a failure form the hated Dolphins, he was a horrible fit for this franchise from day one. 

Shame on Christopher Johnson for what he has subjected us to for the last two years. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

Just now, T0mShane said:

It is good when the younger fans accept their fate. Few have done it more gracefully than @Patriot Killa. Much love in the New Year, homey.

These past few years have broken me in real nicely like I imagine it did for those entering their mid-20’s during the Kotite era. Impressive how worse we look from Bowles & Maccagnan just two years ago. Extremely impressive.

Much love brother. Hopefully our fortune changes ever so slightly next season.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

These past few years have broken me in real nicely like I imagine it did for those entering their mid-20’s during the Kotite era. Impressive how worse we look from Bowles & Maccagnan just two years ago. Extremely impressive.

Much love brother. Hopefully our fortune changes ever so slightly next season.

Things can only get better from here, right??

Right?

Right?

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, freestater said:

You worthless piece of trash, you grifter and con-man,

So glad you're getting canned. You deserve it. You are a complete failure and hopefully never find work in football again. Never again will I have to see your incompetence walking the sidelines of my team. Two years too late tbh. Get your sh*t and gtfo of the building, you ridiculous idiot. Another 10+ digit loss to cap off your never-should've-happened-in-the-first-place tenure. I hope Peyton needs a ******* pool boy, you loser, because it's the only job that fits your "talents". **** you. 

Sincerely, 

FS 1

Well done but no where near as brutal as I would be

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, K_O_Brien said:

You could relate to him on a personal level. It looked like he cared about us as a franchise and as a fanbase. 

Lies. 

Bowles had the same expressionless face day in and day out, just like Gaze. Except Bowles wasnt a dickhead on top of it.