Bieniemy and Fields will fix our future

Blackout

Seriously.  I think, barring something horrible in the finals, we should all get comfortable with the idea of seeing J. Fields as a Jet next year.

Which I'm totally fine with and which may give me JUST enough time to stop calling him Joe.  Because I am really screwing that up.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

why would we bash Bienemy?

dont get it.

i mean, its not like i am stumping for him...

idk...

seems like an acceptable OC dude

Because he has been interviewed like 10 times or more the last 2 years and gotten exactly 0 serious interest. Why would he all of a sudden be a good candidate? 

34 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

why would we bash Bienemy?

dont get it.

i mean, its not like i am stumping for him...

idk...

seems like an acceptable OC dude

Why is he just a coffee getter?

Mat Nagy had the same position with the Chiefs, is he so much better than Bienemy?

A fair knock on him be that Nagy hasn't been that great offensively since he has been the HC of the Bears but denigrating Bienemy doesn't make sense to me.

FINALLY REID AND MAHOMES BOTH SAY HE IS INVALUABLE TO WINNING!!

3 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Mat Nagy had the same position with the Chiefs, is he so much better than Bienemy?

A fair knock on him be that Nagy hasn't been that great offensively since he has been the HC of the Bears but denigrating Bienemy doesn't make sense to me.

I’ve repeatedly asked the question what makes Bieniemy less qualified then both Nagy or Pedersen when they were hired as HCs and I’ve yet to get a response LOL 

Just now, carlito1171 said:

I’ve repeatedly asked the question what makes Bieniemy less qualified then both Nagy or Pedersen when they were hired as HCs and I’ve yet to get a response LOL 

I've repeatedly asked what Bieniemy is actually responsible for, since he doesn't call the plays and doesn't design the Offense, and I've yet to get a response LOL.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I've repeatedly asked what Bieniemy is actually responsible for, since he doesn't call the plays and doesn't design the Offense, and I've yet to get a response LOL.

He remembers all the plays on the playsheet or some BS like that.  The Chiefs can't wait for someone to hire him away from them.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

FINALLY REID AND MAHOMES BOTH SAY HE IS INVALUABLE TO WINNING!!

And the guy who pumps @SAR I's gas is invaluable to driving him around.

What, do you expect them to come out and say, "no, he really doesn't do anything, he's just there"?